View Full Version : Benzo withdrawal chances given time/dosages?

Aspie101
11-25-10, 08:24 PM
What are the chances I will experience benzo withdrawal under the following conditions?; taking 1mg of Ativan at night for sleep daily for a month. I ask because some nights I feel like I don't need it because my anxiety/thoughts are naturally quelled like tonight but I don't want to get withdrawal...I guess I could not take it and if I have withdrawal just take one on the go but just curious...my doctor seams to think it's unlikely or doesn't want me to worry about it....not really freaking out about it but just looking for others experience...btw please don't say switch to ambien because i used to take that and didn't sleep or slept walked and did some pretty dangerous things...

avjgirsijdhtjhs
11-25-10, 08:38 PM
There are little oral syringes that you can get over the counter at the pharmacy. They're for giving liquid drugs to babies. They don't have needles. It's just the syringe bore and the plunger. They can help with tapering.

Pull the plunger out of the syringe.

Put the pill into the syringe bore.

Put the plunger back into the syringe.

Draw up some water into the syringe.

Shake up the syringe until the pill is fully dissolved.

Draw up like a total of like five milliliters or something.

Sorry, I can't answer your question, but hopefully this will help somebody with precision dosing when tapering. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif