View Full Version : Love On Your Technology

EshkaronsEngine
11-28-10, 02:52 PM
I absolutely love my HTC Hero phone powered by ANDROID. I can multi-task like crazy going from game to game to browsing the internet to checking my mail to checking appointments and the weather. Is there a technology in your life that you are in love with?

EshkaronsEngine
11-28-10, 08:42 PM
I love how I can make an icon of one of my contacts and then just by pressing it once it dials them up. Oh ANDROID u have made my life so convenient.:p

Sandy4957
11-28-10, 08:48 PM
Now I have an HTC HD2, Eshkarons, and it doesn't seem to work all that well. Is that due to the Windows OS?

EshkaronsEngine
11-28-10, 08:56 PM
Now I have an HTC HD2, Eshkarons, and it doesn't seem to work all that well. Is that due to the Windows OS?
I would have to say yes. The great thing about ANDROID is they keep updating the software for free. I was quite miffed there with the first OS as it was quite klunky compared to say an iPhone but now that it's vs. 2.2 it is almost as fast and can play flash while iPhone can't. The new windows-mobile commercials say it's bringing back the phone meaning all this smart-phone business is worthless. I don't share that sentiment and will stick with ANDROID. I just gotta scrounge up enough money so I can buy a gadget that runs ANDROID X.

EshkaronsEngine
11-28-10, 09:50 PM
I love the ANDROID market where most applications are free. One of my favorites in IN TUNE RADIO where u can listen to virtually any radio broadcast on the planet.

Sandy4957
11-28-10, 10:29 PM
I bought the HD2 for business applications, primarily, which is not to say that those other features aren't cool. I just thought that it would do the normal functions better than it does.

Well, while we're loving on technology, I love some new software that I bought for law work. It's called CaseMap, and it's from LexisNexis. I mainly got it because it would help me to become more "paperless." But what I'm discovering that I love about it is that it seems to remove a psychological block for me, in that I don't feel like I have to have everything loaded into my brain at once, so I can work on things a little more piecemeal (and thus start earlier). It's turned out to help with procrastination, a nice little bonus!

Werl
11-29-10, 02:09 AM
Windows has never really been very good.

Sandy4957
11-29-10, 02:13 AM
You sound like my hubster, Werl! ;)

PixiePlumber
11-29-10, 04:29 AM
*has an HTC Wildfire* :D

sarek
11-29-10, 04:57 AM
I am still in the transitional phase with my symbian powered Nokia. But I have checked out the market and I am completely sold on the Android concept. It seems to be the best of many worlds, approaching the user friendliness and reliability of the Iphone with the fact that it is a completely open and non proprietary system. The apps market is currently exploding.

Werl
11-29-10, 11:15 AM
I love my Mac and iPhone.

EshkaronsEngine
11-29-10, 04:04 PM
I am still in the transitional phase with my symbian powered Nokia. But I have checked out the market and I am completely sold on the Android concept. It seems to be the best of many worlds, approaching the user friendliness and reliability of the Iphone with the fact that it is a completely open and non proprietary system. The apps market is currently exploding.
OMG u still are dealing with Nokia. Talk about having it all and then absolutely losing it all by not adapting to coming technologies. Blackberry has to be sharp to not be next. I think Windows is too late in the game to make them any sort of threat to ANDROID. The great thing about ANDROID is that anyone can develop applications and it is easy to download tools to work on them while I hear application developers hate the hassle with APPLE.

EshkaronsEngine
11-29-10, 04:07 PM
Even though I only had the program for a 7-day trial period I love Smart-draw. It allow u to make all sorts of flow-chart easy. It's like a word-processor for flowcharts. When I have an extra $200 I might just buy this as I am trying to become a computer programmer though this is mighty difficult for an ENFP personality. Anyways programmers can use lots of flowcharts so I probably should buy it to give my personality profile a lift.

EshkaronsEngine
12-02-10, 01:56 AM
I'm sorry i just have to love on my HTC Hero just a little bit more. I love the little trackball it makes it so unique, even though I don't use it much I'm glad it's there and the cool thing is in the dark it has a throbbing light that emerges in non-syncopated intervals so it is like it is alive. I also love my phone is angled at the bottom making it look like a tiny urinal. In the end I love uniqueness and excellence and that's what my phone has.

water
12-03-10, 01:25 AM
I bought the HD2 for business applications, primarily, which is not to say that those other features aren't cool. I just thought that it would do the normal functions better than it does.

I was a WinMo fan for many years before I got too annoyed at MS's lack of updates (and then abandonment for Windows Phone 7) and switched to Android. If you like to tinker, there's a great community at xda-developers.com for WinMo.

EshkaronsEngine
01-10-11, 01:28 AM
I just love having some FACETIME using my iPod with my best friend:p

EshkaronsEngine
01-11-11, 11:05 AM
I know this is not politically correct but when have I ever been pc right. One of my favorite all time technologies is how well cigarettes administer a hit of nicotine. I'm telling u this is one of the very best ADHD self-meds out there. Note: I do not smoke for no purpose. Indeed I wud not smoke if I didn't learn something while I smoked. I intend to quit after I have learned French.

EshkaronsEngine
01-11-11, 11:30 AM
How bout that Surround Sound. My little bro moved and left me with his unit:p

Yuffie
01-11-11, 02:53 PM
I love my DS :D. Don't get me wrong I love ALL my consoles but my DS is special. Final fantasy, pokemon, Dragon Quest I love em all!!!!!!! I lost my Dragon Quest chapers of the chosen though, i'm gutted about that.:( Oh and my ps1 it's still going, what a little trooper.:)

Yuffie
01-11-11, 02:54 PM
Oop somehow posted that twice