View Full Version : Reference For Local Doctors

Draga
08-07-04, 06:14 PM
>City: Berkeley
Name: Donald L. Flory
Name of practice: Donald L. Flory
Service provided: I am a psychotherapist and biofeedback practitioner with a general practice, and many of my clients suffer from the problems of mood, relationships, attention, memory, and follow-through of ADD. I find that these clients are lost in traditional psychotherapy; they need for me to provide structure for the therapy process and for each session. With my ADD clients, I need to be a coach as well as a therapist. Psychotherapy is for issues like self-esteem, relationship, emotional control, mood, and anxiety. Coaching is to support training in memory, attention, and goal-achievement. For some clients, biofeedback training is a crucial part of the learning process.
Title: Psychologist
Type of organization: Private Practice
Age group: young adult to elderly
Modality: individual and couples
Professional asscociations: American Psychological Association
Fees: My fee is $115 per hour, with a few slots for reduced fee.
Insurance accepted: I provide statements for reimbursement.
Office hours: 9AM to 8PM with 3 hours off mid-day.
Address: 1738 Virginia Street
Phone: (510) 644-3752
E-mail for more info: donflory@pacbell.net <mailto:donflory@pacbell.net>
Website: berkeley-therapist.com <http://www.berkeley-therapist.com>
Additional information: If you would like to talk about your concerns to get an idea of how we might work together, I invite you to call. We can talk for fifteen minutes or so over the phone and decide whether to schedule a face-to-face appointment. If distance or time is a problem, we might be able to work mostly over the phone.

>City: Menlo Park
Name: Lilian Marcus, PhD, LMFT
Name of practice: Biofeedback Associates
Service provided: Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, Quantitative EEG,
Psychotherapy for Pain, ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder,
Addictions, Closed Head Injury, Stroke, Autism, Aspergers, PTSD, Seizure
Disorder, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, and other disorders
related to the central and sympathetic nervous systems.
Modalities: peripheral biofeedback, neurofeedback, FNS, Roshi Light
Stimulation, Infrared stimulation
Title: Psychotherapist, Cert. in Bio- and Neurofeedback
Type of organization: Private Practice
Age group: children, adolescents, adults, seniors
Modality: individuals
Professional asscociations: CAMFT, SNR, AAPB, BSC
Fees: set fee
Insurance accepted: yes
Office hours: by appointment
Address: 825 Oak Grove Ave., C-502, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-328-5580
E-mail for more info: lilianmarcus@earthlink.net <mailto:lilianmarcus@earthlink.net>
Website: www.brainwavetherapy.com <http://www.brainwavetherapy.com>
>City: Fountain Valley
Name: Edwin C. G. Inge, Ph.D.
Name of practice: Changing Directions
Describe your service: Outpatient private practice clinic
Services provided: We have been in business for over 25 years and we have various therapists that are trained in helping clients with ADD/ ADHD by utilizing Behavior Modification techniques. We include the family in helping the client deal with this type of condition
Type of organization: Private Practice Mental Health Clinic
Age group served: 5 years old and up
Modality: Individual and Groups
Professional Associations: CAMFT and various area hospitals
Fee Schedule: Sliding Scale starting at $35
Insurance accepted: Blue Cross, Blue Shield, United Health Care, Managed
Health Network, and many more
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9am - 9pm by appointment
Address: 10840 Warner Avenue, Suite 105, Fountain Valley CA 92708
Phone:(714) 593-8873 Fax: (714) 593-8713
E-mail: changingdirection@cox.net <mailto:changingdirection@cox.net>

Name: Caroline Grierson, R.N., B.S.N., C.B.T.
Title: Other mental health professional
Address: 2211 Corinth Avenue, Suite 207
West Los Angeles, California, 90064
Phone: (310)478-1961
E-mail for more info: GrierEegBF@aol.com
Areas Served: W.LA, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Culver City, Venice, Marina Del Rey, All of West Side.
Professional Associations: Academy of Guided Imagery, Biofeedback Society of California, American Association of Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
Organization Type: Private Practice
Staff: Under 3
Types of Therapy: interventions & theoretical orientations
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, Imagery, Pain/Stress Management
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Chronic Pain/Headaches, Insomnia, Pelvic Muscle Disorders, Hypertension
Fees: Set cash fee
Office Hours: T: 9:00a - 8:00p, W: 9:00a - 8:00p, Th: 9:00a - 8:00p, Sa: 9:00a - 1:00p
Comments: As a nurse doing biofeedback and neurofeedback for highly specialized clients with pain and/or Attention Deficit Disorders, I spend individualized time with each client and their families using holistic and contemporary approaches developed through my experience with Interactive Guided Imagery, Alpha/Theta training, nutrition, exercise, trigger point therapy, as well as many other modalities.
Name: Caroline Grierson, R.N., B.S.N., C.B.T.
Title: Other mental health professional
Address: 2211 Corinth Avenue, Suite 207
West Los Angeles, California, 90064
Phone: (310)478-1961
E-mail: GrierEegBF@aol.com
Areas Served: W.LA, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Culver City, Venice, Marina Del Rey, All of West Side.
Professional Associations: Academy of Guided Imagery, Biofeedback Society of California, American Association of Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, Imagery, Pain/Stress Management
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Chronic Pain/Headaches, Insomnia, Pelvic Muscle Disorders, Hypertension
Office Hours: T: 9:00a - 8:00p, W: 9:00a - 8:00p, Th: 9:00a - 8:00p, Sa: 9:00a - 1:00p
Comments: As a nurse doing biofeedback and neurofeedback for highly specialized clients with pain and/or Attention Deficit Disorders.

>City: BEVERLY HILLS/LOS ANGELES
Name: DR. RITA EICHENSTEIN, PH.D.
Name of practice: PRIVATE PRACTICE
Service provided: NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS, EDUCATIONAL EVALUATIONS
PARENTING SEMINARS
ADULT, MARITAL AND CHILD PSYCHOTHERAPY
Title: LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Type of organization: Private Practice:
Age group: 4-ADULT
Modality: INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY WORK
Professional asscociations: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, EDUATIONAL THERAPISTS ASSOCIATION, CALIFORNIA PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
Fees: Fees vary by type of service. Single hour consult rate: $175
Insurance accepted: No HMO insurance accepted. Fee for service
Office hours: Monday through Friday
Address: Cedars-Sinai Medical Towers 8635 West Third St. Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: 310-202-6301

Name: John P. Schrom
Title: Marital and Family therapist
Address: 2660 Townsgate Rd., Suite 780
Westlake Village, California, 91360
Phone: 805.444.0523
E-mail for more info: jpschrom@aol.com
Areas Served: San Fernando Valley and Conejo Valley
Professional Associations: CAMFT, CCOS
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Eclectic, Family/Marital
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Substance abuse/dependence
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee, Sliding-scale
Office Hours: Call for Appointment
Comments:
Name: Eric Bellman, PhD, LCSW, LCS-10327
Title: Clinical social worker
Address: 32129 Lindero Canyon Road,Suite 108-E, on The Landing
Westlake Village, California, 91361
Phone: 805-493-2492
E-mail: WESTLAKEDR@aol.com
Areas Served: Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles
Professional Associations: CSCSW-Mentor,AAPM-Diplomate
Research Interests: awards,articles-teenagers. BPD, PTSD
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Eclectic, Existential, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues
Fees: Insurance, Sliding-scale, 100$-60Min.Hr.
Office Hours: M: 9am - 10pm, T: phone,PC consults, W: 9am - 10pm, F: 9am - 10pm, Sa: 9am - 10pm
Comments: I have over twenty years experience as a hospital trained psychotherapist, and in private practice. I believe in using good assessment, treatment planning, and appropriate professional and community resources with a straight forward and caring professional approach to meeting the unique needs of each of my clients.
Name: Michael Gerson, Ph.D.
Address: 32129 LINDERO CANYON ROAD, SUITE 201
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California, 91361
Phone: (800) 327-7924
E-mail: MJGIAPS@AOL.COM
Areas Served: los angeles and ventura counties, home study education internationally
Professional Associations: american psychological assoc., california psychological assoc., nat'l. assoc. for the advancement of psychoanalysis,
Research Interests: child and adolescent psychology, child abuse and domestic violence, psychoanalytic psychotherapy
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Neuro Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Family/Marital, Play, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Sexual disorders, child abuse and domestic violence
Fees: Insurance, Sliding-scale
Office Hours: M: 8am-8pm, T: 8am-8pm, W: 8am-8pm, Th: 8am-7pm, F: 8am-1pm
Comments: In addition to offering a full range of psychological services to the community, we offer accredited (apa , cpa, bbs) continuing education for mental health professionals. We conduct on-site seminars and provide home-study courses in a variety of specialty areas.
Name: Aylene Lazar, M.A., MFT, Psy.D Candidate
Address: 20969 Ventura Blvd. #217
Woodland Hills, California, 91367
Phone: 818-346-7079
E-mail for more info: psychoeduc@aol.com
Areas Served: San Fernando Valley, Las Virgenes, Conejo Valley
Professional Associations: The National Honor Society in Psychology, California Association of Marriage, Family Therapists
Types of Therapy: interventions & theoretical orientations Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Play, Psychodynamic, Individual growth, Relationship problems, Child Behavioral and School Problems and Parenting, Men's Issues and Women's Issues
Disorders treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Life Coaching, Specialty Certificate in Child and Adolescent Psychology, Specialty Certificate in the Treatment of Chemical Dependency
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee, Sliding-scale, Medical, Victims of Crime
Office Hours: Flexible, including Saturdays
Comments: I have worked for years in many different areas. I am flexible in my hours and my fees, and work with adults and children, men and women. I have my own office and I am available to supervise interns.
Name: Peg Burr, M.A., M.F.T.
Address: 20700 Ventura Boulevard, Suite #203
Woodland Hills, California, 91364
Phone: 818-819-7976
E-mail: PegBurr@socal.rr.com
Areas Served: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles CA
Professional Associations: CAMFT
Types of Therapy: interventions & theoretical orientations Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic, Family/Marital, Art therapy
Disorders treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, grieving, loss, PTSD, sexual abuse, intimacy & relationships
Fees: Insurance, Sliding-scale, $30 per e-mail
Office Hours: varies - flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
Comments: As a psychodynamic psychotherapist, I examine symptoms and emotional disturbances as clues to underlying causes and conditions relating to early life experiences.
Name: Fernando Cristancho
Address: 39 Quail Court; Suite 204
Walnut Creek, California, 94596
Phone: (510)933-6564
E-mail for more info: helpdoc@ccnet.com
Areas Served:
Research Interests: Computers in Mental Health
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Family/Marital, Play, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia
Office Hours: M: 8am-8pm, T: 8am-8pm, W: 8am-8pm, Th: 8am-8pm, F: 8am-6pm, Sa: 9am-4pm, Su: on call
Comments: Secondary Office Location: 19845 Lake Chabot Road, Suite 303 Castro Valley, California 94546 Phone: (510)581-7481
Name: Carolyn Robertson, M.A., M.S., CEAP
Title: Psychologist, Certified Neurotherapist, BCIA Certified #1408
Address: 1901 Olympic Blvd. Suite 110
Walnut Creek, California, 94596
Phone: 1-800-926-6099
E-mail: ptta@post-trauma.com
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Neuro Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive, Cognitive-behavioral, Eclectic, Psychodynamic, EEG-Driven Neurostimulation Therapy
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Neurological disorders, Autism, Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia, Closed Head Injury: All Central Nervous System Disorders
Fees: Insurance, Medicare, Set cash fee, Sliding-scale, Credit Card, and Payment Plans
Office Hours: M: 9am-6pm, T: 9am-6pm, W: 9am-6pm, Th: 9am-6pm, F: 9am-6pm, Sa: optional

Name: Bruce Watson, LCSW
Address: 86 Long Ct.,"A"
Thousand Oaks, California, 91630
Phone: (805)373-0233
E-mail: bwatson1@earthlink.net
Research Interests: EEG Biofeedback
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Play
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Neurological disorders, Personality disorders, Substance abuse/dependence
Fees: Insurance, Medicare, Set cash fee
Office Hours: M: 11:00am-8:00pm, T: 11:00am-8:00pm, W: 10:00am-8:00pm, Th: 11:00am-8:00pm, F: 10:00am-6:00pm, Sa: 10:00am-12:00pm
Name: Independent Psychotherapy Network
Title: An organization of , Clinical social workers, Marital and Family therapists, Psychologists
Address: c/o Joyce Parker LCSW, IPN Website Editor 3424 Carson Street, Suite 580
Torrance, California, 90503
Phone: 310-371-8814
E-mail: jhparker@flash.net
Areas Served: Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, South Bayand LoOng Beach, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena
Professional Associations: Please see our website
Research Interests: Please see our website
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive, Cognitive-behavioral, Eclectic, Existential, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Play, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic, Relational-Cultural
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Trauma, Grief, and Crisis, Infertility, Stress Management, Sexual Abuse
Fees: Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Sliding-scale
Office Hours:
Comments: The members of the Los Angeles Independent Psychotherapy Network are independent practitioners. We work together as a group to help you find the psychotherapist most suited to your needs. Come check us out at http://www.ipn-psychoinfo.com to learn more about us.

Name: Cynthia Campbell, M.A., M.F.C.C.
Address: 24050 Madison Street, Suite 118
Torrance, California, 90505
Phone: (310) 378-3355
Areas Served:
Professional Associations: CA Assn. of Marr. & Fam Therapists & EAPA
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Play
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Womens Issues, Job Stress/Educational Issues , Grief and Loss Issues, Anger Issues, Premarital/Marital/Divorce
Fees: Insurance, Sliding-scale, Victims of Crime
Office Hours: M: 10am-9pm, T: 10am-9pm, W: 10am-9pm, Th: 10am-9pm, F: 10am-8pm
Comments: I attempt to make counseling affordable in order that it can be used more as prevention and education, when more can be accomplished, rather than in times of crisis. My goal is to help clients become stronger and healthier so they can realize and appreciate their own potential and self-worth. My background includes working in special ed., preschools, schools, a battered women's shelter, and teaching workshops in the community.I am a provider for several Managed Care and EAP panels, South Bay Youth Project, and have been counseling clients since 1988.
Name: Alan M. Solomon, Ph.D.
Address: 3500 Lomita Blvd.; Suite Mezzanine 200
Torrance, California, 90505
Phone: 310 539-2772
E-mail: amsphd@aol.com
Areas Served: Southern California/Los Angeles County
Professional Associations: American Psychological Association, California Psychological Association, L.A. County Psychological Association
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Psychodynamic, Communication Skills
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Substance abuse/dependence
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Comments: Psychotherapy ranging from crisis intervention, to short-term treatment for specific problem resolution, to longer-term therapy.
Name: Laura Russell, Ph.D.
Address: 2430 Torrance Boulevard, Suite G
Torrance, California, 90501
Phone: 310-787-1886
E-mail: drlaurarussell@earthlink.net
Areas Served: trauma, tragedy, grief, loss, chronic illness
Professional Associations: AAMFT, CAMFT
Eclectic, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Play, Art Therapy
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Womens Issues, Trauma, Child Abuse, Grief/Loss, Chronic Illness
Office Hours: 1:30-7 Tu-Fri; 8:30-3:30 Sat
Comments: E-mail Counseling Available.
Name: Joseph Gannon, Ph.D.
Address: 722 West March Lane
Stockton, California, 95207
Phone: (209) 957-6766
E-mail: jgannon@jps.net
Areas Served: Stockton, Lodi,Tracy
Professional Associations: APA, CPA
Child Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia
Fees: Insurance
Office Hours: M: 8am - 5pm, T: 8am - 5pm, Th: 8am - 5pm, F: 8am - 5pm
Comments: I provide individual psychotherapy to children, adolescents and adults, psychological assessment of children. I am a provider for most of the major medical insurance carriers
Name: Jodi Johnson
Address: 41 W. Yokuts Avenue #126, also offices in Lodi, Rio Vista
Stockton, California, 95207
Phone: 209-473-3737
E-mail: bridgesfamily@aol.com
Areas Served: Stockton, Lodi, Manteca, Rio Vista, Tracey
Professional Associations: camft
Organization Type: Not-for-profit Community Mental Health Center
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Play
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Forensic/court evaluations, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Workers Comp injury and stress, medically related mental health issues, child custody, Victims of Crime
Office Hours: m-f 9AM to 9PM
Comments: Substantial referral base to ensure broad communittee based networking with psychiatric, primary care and specialized needs such as ADHD assessment, school involvement,legal resources and recovery based programs. Alternative lifestyles respected and supported. Appointments available on short notice and with work and schoool schedules in mind. Prompt follow up on all referrals.
Name: Donald Etkes, Ph.D.
Title: Marital and Family therapist, UCLA-trained Sex Therapist
Address: 4419 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 300
Sherman Oaks, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Encino, Studio City, Claremont, San Gabriel Valley, San Fernando Valley, California, 91403
Phone: 818-990-8917
E-mail: drdon@sexesteem.com
Areas Served: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills: Additional offices in Claremont
Professional Associations: American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, National Speakers Association
Research Interests: Internet Addiction, Sex Addiction
Adult Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Existential, Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Family/Marital, Hypnotherapy, Sex Surrogates
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Internet Addiction, Sex Addiction
Fees: Sliding-scale
Office Hours: 3pm - Midnight
Comments: Donald Etkes, author of Loving With Passion: Your Guide to the joy of Sexual Intimacy, holds a Ph.D. in psychology and is a licensed marriage and family therapist in private practice for over a decade in Sherman Oaks and Claremont(909-981-7333), California
Name: Jack B. Share, Ph.D.
Title: Marital and Family therapist, Psychologist
Address: 4419 Van Nuys Blvd., suite 402
Sherman Oaks, California, 91403
Phone: (818) 501-0895
E-mail: ajoshare@aol.com
Areas Served:
Professional Associations: American Psychological Assoc., California Psychological Assoc., L.A. County Psychological Assoc., Western Psychological Assoc., San Fernando Psychological Assoc., American Assoc. on Mental Deficiency.
Research Interests: Developmental disabilities, gifted, diagnostic evaluations
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Family/Marital
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence
Fees: Insurance, Medicare, Set cash fee, Sliding-scale
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 10a to 7p; Saturday 10a to 2p.
Name: Roger W. Coger, Ph.D.
Address: 2796 Sycamore Drive; Suite 200
Simi Valley, California, 93065
Phone: 805-526-4444
E-mail: coger@earthlink.com
Professional Associations: A.P.A.
Research Interests: Attention Deficit, Brain and Behavior, Psychophysiology
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive, Cognitive-behavioral, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Christian Oriented Therapy
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence
Fees: Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Sliding-scale, Psychological Assistant - reduced Fees: Office Hours: M: 8am-9pm, T: 8am-9pm, W: 8am-9pm, Th: 9am-9pm, F: 8am-7pm, Sa: 8am-12pm
Comments: Associate Clinical Professor University of Southern Calif., School of Medicine. In practice since 1984
Name: Kelly L. Bell
Address: 110 S. Lincoln #201
Santa Maria, California, 93458
Phone: 805-928-0481
E-mail: KellyLBell@aol.com
Areas Served: Santa Barabara and San Luis Obispo Counties
Cognitive behavioral, Family/Marital, Play, Family/Marital, Play
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Womens Issues, Divorce/Blended Families , Conflict Resolution, Stress Management
Office Hours: by appointment
Comments: I am a Licensed Marraige and Family therapist in private Practice here in Santa Maria. I work with a wide range of clients and issues and have been in private practice for over 5 years. I am happy to answer any questions you have regarding my practice via E-mail for more info or phone. Initial phone consultations are offered at no charge.

Draga
08-07-04, 06:15 PM
Name: Janet Z. Giler, Ph.D.
Address: 30 W. Mission St., Suite 5
Santa Barbara, , California, 93101
Phone: (805) 563-2325
E-mail: jzgiler@earthlink.net
Areas Served:
Professional Associations: CAMFT, AAMFT approved supervisor, BCIA
Research Interests: Attention Deficit Disorder; Effects of Behavioral Management, EEG Biofeedback training, Social Skills Training
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Attention Deficit Disorder and Learning Disabilities and their impact on Families
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Depression/dysthymia, Womens Issues
Office Hours: M: 9am -9 pm, T: 9am - 3 pm-, W: 9am-3 pm, Th: 12am-9 pm
Comments: Speciality is Attention Deficit Disorder and Learning Dis- abilities and their effects on families. Multi-modality practice includes: Parent education Behavior Management Social Skills Training EEG Biofeedback to train concentration CEU for professionals
Name: Richard J. Kelliher, Psy.D.
Address: 22 W. MISSION ST., STE. C
SANTA BARBARA, California,
Phone: (805)687-8021
Areas Served: Central and Southern California Coast
Professional Associations: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, CALIFORNIA PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, iNTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COGNITIVE PSYCH.
Research Interests: DEPRESSION, ANXIETY
Adult Assessment, Psychiatric Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Substance abuse/dependence
Fees: Insurance, Medicare, Set cash fee
Office Hours: M: 9AM-7PM, T: 9AM-7PM, W: 12NOON-5PM, Th: 9AM-7PM, F: 9AM-12NOON
Name: Lori Godin, LMFT
Address: 1032 W. Hedding Street
San Jose, California, 95126
Phone: 408.260.9996
E-mail: lgodin@pacbell.net
Areas Served: San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Milpitas, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino, Palo Alto
Professional Associations: SCVCAMFT, CAMFT
Research Interests: Domestic Violence, Divorce and Custody Mediation, Workplace Violence, Anger
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Eclectic, Family/Marital
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Anger management, Divorce and Child Custody Mediation, Abuse victims and perpetrators, Family/Relationship Issues
Office Hours: By appointment
Comments: People choose to go to therapy for any number of reasons. But what we all have in common is the natural ability to solve our own problems. The answers are within us, but we occasionally need someone's help to discover them.
Name: Gary LaCrosse, M.S.
Title: Marital and Family Therapist
Address: 1213 Lincoln Ave., Suite 209-A
San Jose, California, 95125
Phone: (408) 294-4371
E-mail: wgcounseling@msn.com
Professional Associations: CAMFT, EAPA
Research Interests: Anxiety-Depression, ADD/ADHD (Child & Adult), Parent-Child Conflict
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive-Behavioral, Family/Marital
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, School related issues
Office Hours: M: by appointment, T: by appointment, W: by appointment, Th: by appointment, F: by appointment, Sa: by appointment
Comments: My background includes work in industry (Employee Assistance Programs), Crisis Debriefing, School Counseling and Private Practice.
Name: Eve Solis, M.A., MFTI
Title: Registered Marital and Family Therapist Intern, IMF33809, Supervised by Dee Ann Marx-Kelly, LMFT, MFT30728
Address: 1032 West Hedding Street
San Jose, California,
Phone: 408.246.3874 VM 12
E-mail: eveluna@ix.netcom.com
Areas Served: Silicon Valley, San Jose, Santa Clar, Campbell, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Milpitas
Professional Associations: California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, SV-CAMFT
Research Interests: ADD/ADHD, acculturation/multicultural issues, feminist/gender-oriented issues
Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Existential, Play, Internal Family Systems, Metaframeworks
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Depression/dysthymia, Womens Issues, ADD/ADHD(parenting and Adult Therapy Group, Bereavement (incl. pet loss), Adult survivors of abuse
Fees: Sliding-scale, insurance reimbursement: will provide bills for client to submit to insurance when applicable, will accept Victim/Witness
Office Hours: day and evening weekday appointments
Comments: I work to help clients discover and release constraints on their personal and interpersonal resources in order to promote growth toward effective and balanced self-leadership and authentic communication. I offer a free initial consultation to get acquainted
Name: Terrance McLarnan, M.A., LMFCC
Address: 384 S. Baywood Ave
San Jose, California, 95128
Phone: 408-2479399x5
E-mail: tmclarnan@sprynet.com
Areas Served: San Jose
Professional Associations: CAMFT;NCSPP
Research Interests: Attachment,trauma
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Family/Marital, Play, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Personality disorders, attachment,trauma
Office Hours: M: 11-8, T: 12-8, W: 12-7, Th: 10-7, F: 10-6.
Name: Dale Kay Lillak
Address: 1032 W. Hedding Street
San Jose, California, 95126
Phone: (408)260-9995
E-mail: lillak@pacbell.net
Areas Served: San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitis, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Campbell, Fremont
Professional Associations: CAMFT and Santa Clara Valley CAMFT
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Existential, Psychodynamic, Family/Marital, Play,
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Domestic Violence, Anger Management, Trauma and abuse, Sex & Love Addiction
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee, Reduced Fee Slots
Office Hours: M - F days/evenings by appointment
Name: Terrance McLarnan, M.A., LMFCC
Address: 384 S. Baywood Ave
San Jose, California, 95128
Phone: 408-2479399x5
E-mail for more info: tmclarnan@sprynet.com
Areas Served: San Jose
Professional Associations: CAMFT;NCSPP
Research Interests: Attachment,trauma
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Family/Marital, Play, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Personality disorders, attachment,trauma
Office Hours: M: 11-8, T: 12-8, W: 12-7, Th: 10-7, F: 10-6
Comments: I have a long history if working with children with a variety of psycopathogies; I am particularly interested in issues of attachment and trauma;how they respond to the intimacy of caregivers and how it generally effects the child's attempt to move from one developmental stage to another.
|Name: Robert M. Miller
Title: Other mental health professional, Executive Director
Address: PO Box 190488
San Francisco, California,
Phone: 800-688-8765
E-mail: NATLFX@sprintmail.com
Areas Served: international
Professional Associations:
Research Interests: fragile X syndrome: genetic, educational
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia
Fees:
Office Hours: 9:00-6:00 M-F PST
Name: R. Brian Storrs, PhD
Title:Psychologist
Address: 9636 Tierra Grande Street, Suite 105
San Diego, California, 92126
Phone: (619) 695-2237 x 2
E-mail: NorthCityPsych@juno.com
Areas Served: North City and 2d office at 1820 S Escondido Bl, 102
Professional Associations: American, California and San Diego Psych. Assns.
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Neuro Assessment, Psychiatric Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Existential, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Play, ADHD treatments, Anger management
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues
Fees: Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Set cash fee, Sliding-scale, many Managed Care linkages
Office Hours: M: 10-8, T: 10-8, W: 10-8, Th: 10-8, F: 10-8
Comments: Dr. Storrs' training included programs of behavioral intervention, ego psychology, and humanistic psychology. He has special interest in child-related concerns.

Name: John P. Feighner, M.D.
Title: Psychiatrist, Other mental health professional
Address: 5375 Mira Sorrento Place, Suite 210
San Diego, California, 92121
Phone: (619) 554-0500
E-mail: feighnerr@aol.com
Areas Served: Southern California & San Diego area
Professional Associations: APA
Research Interests: depression, bipolar, ptsd, schizophrenia, anxiety
Clinical Research Trials
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, ptsd
Fees: Free-Paid by Drug Co. Grants
Office Hours: M: 9-5, T: 9-5, W: 9-5, Th: 9-5, F: 9-5
Comments: Clinical research is an often overlooked resource. All study-related procedures (including physical exams, ECG's, visits with a psychiatrist, study medications, and hospitalization--if included in protocol) are provided at no cost. We have been involved in this field for over 25 years and have been involved in clinical trials of most of the psychotropic medications on the market today.
Name: John Lee Evans, Ph.D.
Address: 2850 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, California, 92122
Phone: 619-692-1552
E-mail: jonanco@aol.com
Areas Served: San Diego, Poway
Professional Associations: American Psychological Association, San Diego Psychological Association, San Diego Psych-Law Society
Organization Type:
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Existential, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Psychological testing, Substance abuse/dependence
Office Hours: M-F: some evenings
Comments: I work with a broad range of problems in living with children, adolescents and adults ranging from school problems to divorce to panic disorders to grief. I work with the client in actively setting goals and devising means to work toward them.
Name: Jim Spira, Ph.D., M.P.H., ABPP
Address: Del Mar, Hillcrest
San Diego, California, 92107
Phone: 619-792-2343
E-mail: JimSpira@aol.com
Areas Served: Southern California
Professional Associations: Amer Psych Assoc; Calif Psych Assoc; San Diego Psych Assoc; Soc Behav Med; Amer Psychosomatic Soc; Am Soc Clin Hypnosis
Research Interests: Health; Cancer, Cardiac, Diabetes, Obesity, MS, Pain; Group Therapy; Hypnosis; Meditation, Multiple Personality Disorder
Adult Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Existential, Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Hypnosis, Group Psychotherapy, Meditation, Body-Oriented Approaches
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Sexual disorders, Health Problems, Stress-related Probelms, Multiple Personality Disorder, Lifestyle Improvement
Fees: Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Sliding-scale
Office Hours: M: evenings, T: evenings, W: evenings, Th: evenings, Sa: by apt, Su: by apt
Comments: Jim Spira, Ph.D., M.P.H., ABPP received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, and completed a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Psychiatry at Stanford University.
Name: Gregory A. LaDue, M.S.
Address: 2231 Camin del rio S. Ste 308
San Diego, California, 92108
Phone: 619-297-2571, ext 132
E-mail: gladue1@san.rr.com
Areas Served: San Diego proper
Professional Associations: California Association Of Marriage and Family Therapistsa
Research Interests: Attention Deficit DIsorder in Adults and Psychospiritual issues
Behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Family/Marital
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Depression/dysthymia
Office Hours: M: 4:30-6:30pm, T: 4:30-6:30pm, W: 4:30-6:30pm, Th: 4:30-6:30pm, F: 12-5:30pm
Name: David A. Peters, MFCC
Address: 2525 Camino del Rio South #205
San Diego, California, 92108
Phone: (619)491-3492
Areas Served: San Diego County
Professional Associations: California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Cognitive, Psychodynamic, Family/Marital,
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Sexual disorders, Womens Issues, Oppositional-Defiant Disorder, Sexual Trauma, Parenting Concerns, Compulsive Disorders
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, Afternoons & Evenings
Comments: David Peters, MFCC has 13 years experience working as a psychotherapist. He is available for public speaking engagements on a wide variety of topics such as effective parenting, coping with mental illness, and sexual trauma recovery.
Name: Ann D. Clark, Ph. D.
Title: Marital and Family therapist, Executive Coach
Address: 89l0 University Center Lane, Suite 850
San Diego, California, 92122
Phone: 619-452-1254
E-mail: aclark@annclarkassociates.com
Areas Served: San Diego
Professional Associations: EAPA,APA,CEAP,NCA,EASNA,AAMFT,AMFT, CAMFT and numerous others, provided upon request.
Research Interests: addiction, supervision, and children's issues
Staff: Over 40
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Eclectic, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Forensic/court evaluations, Gay/lesbian Issues, Medication prescription, Mens Issues, Neurological disorders, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Anger & Mood Management, Workplace Problems, Executive conflict
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with appointments each day until 9:00 pm, and weekend appointments available.
Comments: Author of "How to Survive Your Boss," "Looking Good," and "Alone But Not Lonely," Dr. Ann Clark excels in helping individuals, couples and families cope with the many demands of contemporary life. Her approach emphasizes practical techniques, brief therapy and is results-oriented. A nationally-recognized expert in substance abuse, Dr. Clark is a popular motivational speaker. Her seminars and groups are upbeat, humorous, and emphasize coping skills. Empathetic and knowledgeable, Dr. Ann Clark is available to share her highly successful approach with you.
Name: Bill Martin, Ph.D.
Title: Marital and Family therapist, Psychologist
Address: Oceanview Medical Center
675 Camino De Los Mares, Suite 302
San Clemente, California, 92673
Phone: 949-248-7377
E-mail: BillMartinphd@cs.com
Website: http://www.sextherapyonline.com;DrBillMartin.com;Psycholo gicalservices.net; vocationalservices.com
Areas Served: USA;California;Orange County;San Clemente;San Juan Capistrano;Dana Point;Laguna;Laguna Niguel;Mission Viejo;Laguna Hills
Professional Associations: American Psychological Association; American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists, OCD Foundation
Research Interests: Wellness, Healing, Life Enrichment, Health
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Psychiatric Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive behavioral, Cognitive, Eclectic, Humanistic, Family/Marital, Family/Marital, Divorce Mediation, Vocational Counseling, Coaching
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Forensic/court evaluations, Gay/lesbian Issues, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Psychological testing, Schizophrenia/delusional disorders, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues, Divorce Mediation, Vocational Assessment & Counseling, Life Managemnet, Coaching
Fees: Insurance, Medicare, Set cash fee, Sliding-scale, Credit card payments
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00AM-7:00PM
Name: Bill Arigi, M.A., MFCC
Address: 804 A Street; 5028 Geary Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94118
San Rafael, California, 94901
Phone: 415.379.9940
E-mail: lorigi@msn.com
Areas Served: San Francisco, Marin Counties
Adult Assessment, Eclectic, Existential, Family/Marital, Humanistic, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Eating disorders, Mens Issues, Substance abuse/dependence
Office Hours: M: 9am - 5pm, T: 9am - 4pm, W: 12pm - 9pm, Th: 12pm - 9pm, F: 9am - 5pm
Comments: I have a Men's group ongoing in my San Francisco office. I am an active and interactive therapist. I blend psychology and spirituality when apporpriate. I am on the Marin IPA panel. I will work short term or long term as you and I decide what is best.
Name: Jane Kingston, M.S., MFCC
Address: 100 S. Ellsworth #806
San Mateo, California, 94401
Phone: 650-347-5456
E-mail: jane@igc.apc.org
Areas Served: San Mateo
Professional Associations: California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists; EEG Spectrum for Neurofeedback
Research Interests: brain functioning (ADD, depression, sleep disorders, anxiety, etc.)
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Neuro Assessment, Cognitive-behavioral, Family/Marital, Play, Psychodynamic, Developmental
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Gay/lesbian Issues, Neurological disorders, Personality disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee
Office Hours: M: 11a-8p, T: 11a-8p, W: 11a-8p, Th: 11a-8p, F: 11a-8p, Sa: 10a-6p
Comments: I also have an office in Half Moon Bay at 725 Main Street, and the phone number and FaX there is 650-726-6774
Name: Jed Linde, Ph.D., M.F.C.C.
Title: Marital and Family therapist, Clinical Hypnosis
Address: 344 Salinas St., Suite 105C
Salinas, California,
Phone: (831)758-7670
E-mail: jedlinde@aol.com
Web Address: http://members.aol.com/jedlinde/index.html
Areas Served: Salinas,Monterey, Seaside, Marina, Pacific Grove, Prunedale, Castroville, Gonzales, Soledad, Greenfield, King C
Professional Associations: CA Assoc. of Marriage/Family Therapists
Research Interests: Meditation & Stress Management
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Behavioral, Cognitive, Psychodynamic, Family/Marital, -behavioral, Family/Marital, Play, Clinical Hypnosis, EAP, Stress Management
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Bipolar/mania, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Post-trauma Stress Disorder, Occupational issues, Couples Counseling, Parenting issues
Office Hours: M: By appt., T: By appt., W: By appt., Th: By appt., F: By appt.
Comments: Evening hours are usually available. On most HMO, PPO, EAP panels. Also see Victims of Crime Program clients
Name: Nancy Struben, MFCC, CADC
Title: Marital and Family therapist, Other mental health professional, Certified Alcoholism and Drug Counselor
Address: 3550 Watt Avenue, Ste. 180
Sacramento, California,
Phone: 916-971-1418
E-mail: pacificctr@aol.com
Areas Served: Sacramento and Surrounding Areas
Professional Associations:
Organization Type:
Adult Assessment, Psychodynamic
Disorders Treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Alcohol abuse/dependence, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Mens Issues, Personality disorders, Sexual disorders, Substance abuse/dependence, Womens Issues
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee, Do not accept managed care
Office Hours: Varies
Comments: Specializing in recovery for Addictions and Compulsions; Codependence; ACA Issues; Alcohol/Drug RecoverySex/Love Addiction, Compulsive Money Issues; Gambling Addiction; Work Addiction; Compulsive Eating Disorders
Name: Kurt R. Bickford, Ph.D.
Address: 511 Brookside Avenue
Redlands, California, 92373
Phone: 909-794-8400
E-mail: userbca@aol.com
Areas Served: Redlands, Yucaipa, San Bernardino, Riverside
Professional Associations: APA; Neuropsychology section; EEG foundation
Research Interests: Neurotherapy; EEG biofeedback; Temperament
Staff: 21 - 40
Adult Assessment, Child Assessment, Forensic Assessment, Neuro Assessment, Cognitive behavioral, Family/Marital, Play, EEG biofeedback for ADD, EEG biofeedback for Closed Head Injury
Disorders treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, Depression/dysthymia, Forensic/court evaluations, Neurological disorders, Psychological testing
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee
Office Hours: call for an appointment
Name: Carol Purdy, LCSW
Address: 645 Antelope Boulevard #22
Red Bluff, California, 96080
Phone: 1-800-499-0437
E-mail: kidpower@snowcrest.net
Web Address: http://www.snowcrest.net/kidpower
Areas Served: Shasta, Butte, Tehama, Glenn counties in California
Professional Associations: International Association for Play Therapy
Play
Disorders treated: ADHD/ADD, Adjustment disorders, Depression/dysthymia, Sexual abuse survivors, Physical abuse survivors, Victims of crime, Elimination disorders, Anxiety disorders, Conduct disorders, Attachment disorders
Fees: Insurance, Set cash fee, Victim Witness Program
Office Hours: T: 9am-5pm, W: 9am-5pm
Comments: At Kid Power we serve children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. As owner and lead therapist of Kid Power, Carol Purdy LCSW, specializes in Experiential Play Therapy and the supervision and training of child therapists.

dcannon107
07-17-05, 03:54 PM
I searched the thread and see no one listed in the Sacramento area. Any suggestions on how to find an area dr to diagnose a 21 yr old adult with possible ADD?