View Full Version : The Matrix of Illumination (1.2.3)

qinkin
12-22-10, 04:38 PM
Super well done, and even if you've seen similar information before. A lot of it, was in the way the 3 videos were put 2gether. Enjoy, everyone. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoP71rgP7Ww&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnAcASAXRBc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFruUb2lCCY&feature=related

EshkaronsEngine
12-22-10, 06:12 PM
This is the paradox of life - 1 who is ready to die never dies. I am ready to die. In fact I'm already dead. It is strange that I died a Neo and resurfaced a <a href"http://www.sippe-w.de/assets/images/matrix-cypher.jpg">Cypher</a>

Sorry everyone for switching teams. I adore the Matrix. I love the system. It has given us such great technologies - especially medications.:eek:;):cool:

qinkin
12-23-10, 02:32 PM
You have such a way w/words. :pheheh, evil man.

EshkaronsEngine
12-23-10, 06:14 PM
You have such a way w/words. :pheheh, evil man.
What the emperor said is true. I think he said something like there is more power on the dark side. Not only is there more power it is just so much fun. Better to rule in hell with Vader than be a goodie 2 shoes like Luke or OB1 on Endor.:cool:

qinkin
12-23-10, 07:00 PM
What the emperor said is true. I think he said something like there is more power on the dark side. Not only is there more power it is just so much fun. Better to rule in hell with Vader than be a goodie 2 shoes like Luke or OB1 on Endor.:cool:

ya so, sure, it's probably the combination that made a good storyline.

Forest Moon of Endor. lol. aww :Dhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061115194721/starwars/images/thumb/6/61/Moon_of_Endor_NEGAS.jpg/250px-Moon_of_Endor_NEGAS.jpg

EshkaronsEngine
12-24-10, 06:58 PM
I wonder if the masses will wake up. I highly doubt it and in the end it won't matter unless it is true that the elite r scheduling a major depopulation scheme to bring the world's population down to 500 million:eek:

qinkin
12-25-10, 10:54 PM
For example, there is a large movement of people who constantly talk about "The New World Order" and this notion that there is an elite group of people who have been trying to take over the world for a long time and have manipulated society in various ways to further their goals.

This, of course, is true to a certain extent.

BUT, the failure of awareness is that this "group" is not a group at all. It is a tendency.It's something partially similar to an immune system which is an aspect of the entire organism.

What is the spirit?

What is health?

Well compared to sickness, it's preferable, less suffering more living.. That's how we know for certain. Compare, Contrast. That's how it's done seemingly.

What's the tendency that really encompasses all else? Hm, well..
:)

EshkaronsEngine
12-26-10, 01:48 AM
I believe that the matrix is a product of evolution. To deny the elite their right to rule is like an ant colony dismissing their queen.

I don't mind being ruled as for some unknown reason I hate having power over people. I don't like people being hurt but I think this also follows the laws of evolution and therefore there will always be the elite lording over the little guys(namely me)

I don't mind being ruled as long as I have a lot of room to scamper about collecting my stuff and what I find essential for my entire health.

Once this diminishes then I will have to rise up and challenge the elite. Should this happen I am quite confident I will be ready. I have been ready my whole life for the end of the world to happen.

My opinion has entirely changed and believe the world is only going to get better. Someone fill me in if I'm seeing this wrong.

Trooper Keith
12-26-10, 02:03 AM
You are crazy people.

Abi
12-26-10, 06:11 AM
This is the paradox of life - 1 who is ready to die never dies. I am ready to die. In fact I'm already dead. It is strange that I died a Neo and resurfaced a Cypher

Sorry everyone for switching teams. I adore the Matrix. I love the system. It has given us such great technologies - especially medications.:eek:;):cool:

:eek:

:cool:

Welcome :D

Abi
12-26-10, 06:13 AM
Where's that thread where you called me an NT-wannabe ba~~ard for wanting to be Cipher? :P

EshkaronsEngine
12-26-10, 12:26 PM
Where's that thread where you called me an NT-wannabe ba~~ard for wanting to be Cipher? :P
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82461

premedication = NEO postmedication =CIPHER, who knows abi who will be once u find ur medication:cool:

EshkaronsEngine
12-26-10, 12:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk5ahbpOsWA

I would like to think in actuality I am more like the oracle, and yes if the elite were to inflict a global plan of utter domination where I freedoms were taken away and people were being decimated I would turn once again:rolleyes::cool:

qinkin
12-26-10, 02:18 PM
:pya.. lol, craZAY. .

The matrix and openmindedness? I've heard Jacque Fresco state that there's no such thing as openmindedness.

Maybe it's just learning how to deal w/the things that happen to you?

I would like to think in actuality I am more like the oracle, and yes if the elite were to inflict a global plan of utter domination where I freedoms were taken away and people were being decimated I would turn once again:rolleyes::cool: We are everything at once, as they say. Change something small like brain chemistry, and things don't seem as bad. ---> words though, can mean different things to different people. A bit of tangent, I suppose.

For example, there is a large movement of people who constantly talk about "The New World Order" and this notion that there is an elite group of people who have been trying to take over the world for a long time and have manipulated society in various ways to further their goals.An elite group, manipulating society, IS a tendency.

TZM (also a tendency) and medicine is an act of immunity to this tendency. It's biological. It's intelligent direction, action, intention. Unabated suffering, results in suffering. It's not something sustainable. -->hence suicide/crime/violence/destruction of the environment is often opted for in these situations. This does make sense, but I haven't offered the real solution. We'll know it when it happens, and can organize itself more fully.

Bleeding hearts of the world unite!:rolleyes:
i know i know. gotta complete understanding.

"before work, realize that it's play"

SB_UK
01-10-11, 04:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnAcASAXRBc&feature=related

Excellent videos - the second particularly -
- but only because of this post from earlier on today.

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=999480&postcount=178

qinkin
01-10-11, 06:00 PM
and you have to think beyond the narrow sphere of war, and into the broader sphere of politics and economics, & when u think all this through, and u find out what's involved in the long run - heheheh..

Sb, i first viewed the 3rd one, actually.. the 2nd --- as the quote above, was interesting..

It was overall interesting, as far a spirituality goes, is all. Nothing terribly spectacular, for me b/c I have seen basically all of that information before. . Some pot head made it for all I know. lol

EshkaronsEngine
01-10-11, 08:14 PM
I think the most important development in the next 5 years will be a complete integration of the Social World and I believe I am participating in it to it's almost fullest extent. Once the world is truly socially one all our problems even those with the elite will simply melt and be forgotten into the sands of time.

Abi
01-10-11, 08:28 PM
Esh... NOOO

That's what the Illuminati wants us to think.

They want to globalise the masses so the elite can control us more easily.

EshkaronsEngine
01-10-11, 08:32 PM
Esh... NOOO

That's what the Illuminati wants us to think.

They want to globalise the masses so the elite can control us more easily.
Seriously I don't give a F anymore. Give me my woman and my medication and my technology and for all I care I will bow down to them as long as they let me have these 3 things.:eek:

Abi
01-10-11, 08:34 PM
Agreed,

I demand JOY.

Even if it's Cipher-steak joy :cool: :)

SB_UK
01-11-11, 08:22 AM
Excellent videos - the second particularly -
- but only because of this post from earlier on today.

Vaguely depressed - words coming out all 'wrong'.

Meant to write -

The second of the three videos stands out particularly today, because of its similarity and far better expression of the key sentiment which I was seeking to make in this post, from earlier on today.

Can't make words work at the moment.

~*~

War (big picture)

The primitive mind seeking to {compete,win,conquer} as truly their, (professional sport, for instance) thoroughly misguided perspective on the modern mind's drive to unity.

People engage in (are drawn to) war due to a consequence of an error in understanding, in their minds.

EshkaronsEngine
01-11-11, 10:40 AM
Can't make words work at the moment.

~*~

War (big picture)

Interesting the juxtaposition of these 2 thoughts. Indeed I believe if there were more words there would be less war.

SB_UK
01-12-11, 07:40 AM
The reason why no individual would ever wish to return to the Matrix is that there is at least one other person who can be trusted outside of the Matrix.

Within - there are none.

Until released from the Matrix - the individual operates over a 'competitive' self-definition.

Within the Matrix, all people are defined as enemies of one another, are compelled to compete against one another.

~*~

Is it an ancient Roman Gladiatorial match where the crowd bays for the Emperor to send the loser to his death ? or fighting on the terraces during a Premiership football match ?

Until people are released from the Matrix - people are trapped within a self-definition in which the individual yearns for tribal membership/inter-tribal (factional) warfare (competition) as motivation; the desire to be a part of a tribe and for one's tribe to 'win' are an inescapable part of the self-definition of the primitive (immature,developing) mind; inescapable until the individual's mind completes development (which occurs upon gaining release from the Matrix).

The primitive mind cannot see that 'there are no others'.

Has not (yet) the eyes to see that there are no others; it can come - given clarification of the mindscape.

Confusion (much of which is driven by the 'academic') prevents construction of the mind.

Academics need to be lead to understand that the only reason for academia is to generate a scientific model of reality (the simplest, explanatory model of reality) for the entire species to enjoy; fragmenting and separating knowledge drives the species mind back into the dark ages - as people are disempowered from the single, most important -
perhaps only requirement of humanity

the capacity to think.

~*~

We regress into the aggressive, competitive behaviour of caged animals as we're denuded of the capacity to think; ours (apparently) only to consume.

~*~

Human beings aren't (for the most part)
yet.

Kunga Dorji
01-13-11, 05:27 AM
You are crazy people.

Better crazy than blind.

EshkaronsEngine
01-13-11, 02:18 PM
The reason why no individual would ever wish to return to the Matrix is that there is at least one other person who can be trusted outside of the Matrix.

Within - there are none.

Until released from the Matrix - the individual operates over a 'competitive' self-definition.

Within the Matrix, all people are defined as enemies of one another, are compelled to compete against one another.

~*~

Is it an ancient Roman Gladiatorial match where the crowd bays for the Emperor to send the loser to his death ? or fighting on the terraces during a Premiership football match ?

Until people are released from the Matrix - people are trapped within a self-definition in which the individual yearns for tribal membership/inter-tribal (factional) warfare (competition) as motivation; the desire to be a part of a tribe and for one's tribe to 'win' are an inescapable part of the self-definition of the primitive (immature,developing) mind; inescapable until the individual's mind completes development (which occurs upon gaining release from the Matrix).

The primitive mind cannot see that 'there are no others'.

Has not (yet) the eyes to see that there are no others; it can come - given clarification of the mindscape.

Confusion (much of which is driven by the 'academic') prevents construction of the mind.

Academics need to be lead to understand that the only reason for academia is to generate a scientific model of reality (the simplest, explanatory model of reality) for the entire species to enjoy; fragmenting and separating knowledge drives the species mind back into the dark ages - as people are disempowered from the single, most important -
perhaps only requirement of humanity

the capacity to think.

~*~

We regress into the aggressive, competitive behaviour of caged animals as we're denuded of the capacity to think; ours (apparently) only to consume.

~*~

Human beings aren't (for the most part)
yet.
this captures what I believe perfectly. I do have only 1 person on the outside that I can wholeheartedly trust.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7nJnjK9CU&feature=related">And yes 4 her I wud sacrifice my medications and technologies. Indeed I wud take down the whole artifice of Society just 4 her</a>

Kunga Dorji
01-13-11, 06:43 PM
I think the most important development in the next 5 years will be a complete integration of the Social World and I believe I am participating in it to it's almost fullest extent. Once the world is truly socially one all our problems even those with the elite will simply melt and be forgotten into the sands of time.

I think we will find the elite will simply become redundant. They will not like it.
I do think that the transition is likely to be peaceful rather than otherwise.