View Full Version : Wishing All Of You (and the kids) a great school year!

MsPooh
08-09-04, 01:57 PM
I am feeling rather optimistic today seeing that it is the first day of school!Hope we all have a great year!

clawless
08-14-04, 06:05 AM
can you wish me good luck so that i can survive the rest of the summer ;)

Sept. 8th as that's when mine go back :eek:

krisp
08-14-04, 08:34 AM
My son goes back for Round 2 of K on the 18th. So far he hasn't been upset about repeating. (I explained to him that it was mostly because of his vision problems.) I hope that he doesn't get any flack from the other kids!

Is it bad that I've been counting the days until school starts? :o Since summer school ended, he has been quite a pill. I'm looking forward to getting him back onto a consistent schedule, and getting him some outside stimulation! (It's not because he's just driving me nuts, nosirree... :rolleyes: )

MsPooh
08-16-04, 11:07 AM
LOL! Good luck for the rest of the summer!My son is in round 2 of 1st grade,got a call from the teacher Friday saying that he is doing a WONDERFUL job so far! I thought I was going to cry!He hasn't had any flack from any of the kids from last year, in fact a few are right back with him.lol krisp yeah right, not drivin' ya nuts..uh hu been there.

fasttalkingmom
08-16-04, 02:36 PM
Thank you same to you.......

My kids go back to school the 8th......

This is a big year for me my oldest is entering HIGH SCHOOL ! :( My youngest 4th grade ! .....