View Full Version : Haldol Clonazepam Lamictal =?

myvinyl333
01-17-11, 08:38 PM
I have been absent from the forum for quite sometime, due in part to the fact that I was doing much better. About 2 weeks ago it all fell threw, again. I am not sure what my diagnosis is,(Doctor is not sure either) but I can tell you that it contains psychotic elements that seem very REAL!

My doctor prescribed a low dose of Haldol on a PRN basis when I have severe episodes of delusional thoughts and anxiety.

I used Haldol last night before bed to try and stop the delusions. WHen I woke today things were much better. In fact the day was better, groggy, but no delusions. I am tempted to do another dose of Haldol to keep the delusions at bay.

Would appreciate any expeiences with Haldol...

I am also doing a low dose of Lamictal and Clonazepam

Yellow
01-18-11, 02:00 PM
id personally use klonopin instead of haldol as a prn, and haldol in emergency situations, but thats me

myvinyl333
01-18-11, 02:11 PM
id personally use klonopin instead of haldol as a prn, and haldol in emergency situations, but thats me

I am very scared of getting to the need for Haldol....so I am taking it. But agree as this is what the Dr. prescribed as well... I know follow Dr. orders.