View Full Version : Antoinette in WPB, FL

AntyNet
08-10-04, 06:02 PM
Hey all! I just posted a general intro in the "Intro Forum", so I'll just cut and paste to here!

I'm 23 years old, and 8 months ago I was diagnosed with ADHD and Social/General Anxeity disorders. I have not been on any medication for it.

I've come to a point in my life where the ADHD has taken over. I'm confused most of the time (and its not just cause I was dropped on my head a lot as a child!), I cannot focus on a simple task, I often have to read 4 or 5 books to complete them, my job often suffers as well. I am bored almost all the time, and that often gets me in trouble. I bounce my leg incessently (alright that isn't the worst thing in the world, but it annoys everyone I know), and fidget. I have trouble with simple orginization.

Overall, I am a very happy, confident person. I have NO depression problems (unless you consider over analysis depression!). I know who I am, and what I want out of life. Its just getting there that seems to be almost impossible.

So...now that I have forced you to listen to all of that drivel, I will close with the statement that I am completely looking forward to meeting/chatting/learning with all of you here!

jaimegerise
08-10-04, 06:40 PM
Welcome Anty!