View Full Version : Live chat room

Grasshoppaa
02-21-11, 09:49 PM
Hopefully this isn't breaking any forum rules, but I made a free live chat room for us to use. Just click the link below and enter a username!

(http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=ADD_Forums_Live_Chat&width=740&height=500&bg=080808&fg=1fd134&lang=en)

livinginchaos
02-21-11, 09:54 PM
As much as we are aware that people want a chat room, we do not want one associated with ADDF that is not ADDF staff run, and as of right now we do not have permission to create one outside of ADDF.

Myself, mods and admin are very aware of this need for a chat room. However, David (site owner) is the only one with keys to fix it.

Please do not make a chat room in ADDF's name and please do not link an outside chat room. Thank you.

Grasshoppaa
02-21-11, 09:59 PM
As much as we are aware that people want a chat room, we do not want one associated with ADDF that is not ADDF staff run, and as of right now we do not have permission to create one outside of ADDF.

Myself, mods and admin are very aware of this need for a chat room. However, David (site owner) is the only one with keys to fix it.

Please do not make a chat room in ADDF's name and please do not link an outside chat room. Thank you.

Eh, I kind of figured this was coming. Oh well, it was worth a try :( :(

Grasshoppaa
02-21-11, 10:01 PM
BTW you can probably just delete this thread now, no use getting people's hopes up. I'm going to copy and paste what you said into the other thread (where me and others were talking about making a chat room) so everyone knows not to do it. Thanks!

livinginchaos
02-21-11, 10:03 PM
I'm really sorry, Aald, this chat room stuff is out of mods and admins hands.
We want a chat room as much as you do.