View Full Version : I HATE SCHOOL!!! [rant]

hypergirl96
02-24-11, 11:54 PM
I HATE SCHOOL!!!! Soooooooo much! Why does it have to be so fri**in hardd!!!!! I cant do anything right. I hate my life. I still hve to do all my homework and have areally big test2morrow and a lot of other stuff nd ugh! I'm sick and tired and fed up wit this cr*p!! I hate it!!

Sorry, guys. just had to get it out before I explode. I feel so lost and... i dunno. im just so....ugh! right now. I've never hated school so much in my life (even though ive never liked it). sometimes i wish i never got in2 this stupid school. i dunno what im gonna do............

sorry people. just......i dunno. i need to study more and so ill just stop now. :( :( :(

FaithofLeap
02-24-11, 11:58 PM
We all need to vent some times. How much longer do you have until graduation?

hypergirl96
02-25-11, 12:01 AM
We all need to vent some times. How much longer do you have until graduation?

3 and a half years.... *grinds teeth in frustration*

FaithofLeap
02-25-11, 12:04 AM
3 and a half years.... *grinds teeth in frustration*

Hang in there. Three years may seem like an eternity. I wanted to drop out of high school so bad but I pressed on. I refused to do the college thing. Why would I want to go through that torture over again and pay for it myself?:confused:

hypergirl96
02-25-11, 12:07 AM
yeah, i know, just sos stressed right now and still got so much to do and ugh!!!! at least i feel a bit better now. thanks. venting does relly help sometimes. :)

but that doesnt mean i like school yet. lol :)

FaithofLeap
02-25-11, 12:09 AM
yeah, i know, just sos stressed right now and still got so much to do and ugh!!!! at least i feel a bit better now. thanks. venting does relly help sometimes. :)

but that doesnt mean i like school yet. lol :)

I will dislike it for you if it help you bear with it more :D

hypergirl96
02-25-11, 12:17 AM
I will dislike it for you if it help you bear with it more :D

lol. thanks :) thats fine. i think you dont want to do that. lol :)

i have had more stress and anxiety and cr*p going on than ever before since i started n this school. it takes me soooo much longer than my classmates 2 do hw and projects and stuff and i cant study 4 the life of me. i even had 2 go home early once from total exhaustion...and im never exhausted (hence the screen name :rolleyes:)

anyways, thanks. im gonna do my hw now so bye. :)

Rebelyell
02-25-11, 12:19 AM
Dont you know the surgeon general has declared homework as causing drain brammage?:D

hypergirl96
02-25-11, 01:00 AM
Dont you know the surgeon general has declared homework as causing drain brammage?:D

haha. i wish. lol :)

just cried like three times and i never cry. im not sure if staying at this school is healthy for me. :(

ok, gotta do hw b4 i freak again. bye.

shysmile
02-26-11, 12:46 AM
:( ((((hypergirl!))))

Sorry you're having such a hard time.

I hate schools too. I didn't even go to them for long (I was home schooled since age 7), but I don't like how they only seem to cater to one kind of learning ability and ignore the rest to forage for their education crumbs in a school jungle.

My only advice is to not let these schools make you feel flawed in some subtle way, because you aren't. It's the school system that's flawed.

FaithofLeap
02-26-11, 12:56 AM
:( ((((hypergirl!))))

My only advice is to not let these schools make you feel flawed in some subtle way, because you aren't. It's the school system that's flawed.

Amen! Nothing gets me worked up more than waste of resources and government bureaucracy. So much red tape and politics in the way of good education. ok, I have to get off my soapbox....1,2,3,4,5 ok better.

hypergirl96
02-26-11, 12:49 PM
thanks people :)

anonymouslyadd
02-26-11, 01:44 PM
What is it about your school that you hate? Is it a private school hyper? I'm not sure if school could ever be an enjoyable activity for an ADDer. I talk to my friend whose a third grade teacher, and she seems to be more accepting of people like us who need to get up and move. But, that's just one case.

The problem with schools for the ADDer as I see it, is the focus on one way of learning. Books and reading are really shoved down the learners throat. I think that reading is important, but why can't videos be encorporated in this process?

Anyway, I'm glad you posted something to get what your feeling out of your head.

hypergirl96
02-26-11, 04:56 PM
What is it about your school that you hate? Is it a private school hyper?

too much work all the time. we have to stay seated the whole class and take notes and be nice little mature teens the whole class. i feel like im sprinting to catch up to everyone else when it comes to work and stuff, but there are too many hurdles in the wayand i cant jump them. but i do have one of the higher averages in the class, somehow, but thats because im killing myself over this. i get almost no sleep and ugh! well i could go on, but i think you get the pic. :)

The problem with schools for the ADDer as I see it, is the focus on one way of learning. Books and reading are really shoved down the learners throat. I think that reading is important, but why can't videos be encorporated in this process?

i agree. one reason ive never liked school. but i looooooved my preschool. lol :D i was just going through my stuff todat, actually cleanng out my room for once, and i found a few pamphlets from my preschool. now i know why i liked it there and did well. we sang songs about what we were learning. we would build tings, watch movies, and do hands-on activities. we had a little song for each sound and letter of the alphabet. i dont think i ever would have been able to read well if it hadnt been for my old preschool.

i know this is all kiddish stuff, but the truth is, it works! sometimes i wish school were more like my preschool in the way they taught things lol. :D

Anyway, I'm glad you posted something to get what your feeling out of your head.

Twiggy
02-26-11, 05:17 PM
Ah yes, I remember the high school days. I hated it also with so much hatred.

But it was free education, which now at a college level is rare.

You'll do fine and it's part of life.

hypergirl96
02-26-11, 05:21 PM
You'll do fine and it's part of life.

thanks....i hope i do :o

julesjampot
02-28-11, 07:09 PM
HYPERGIRL i'm so thinking of you you ,you just like my Josh cant keep your bum on a seat and so much to give,keep in there not long to go and you can set the world alight!!!

hypergirl96
02-28-11, 07:14 PM
HYPERGIRL i'm so thinking of you you ,you just like my Josh cant keep your bum on a seat and so much to give,keep in there not long to go and you can set the world alight!!!

lol. alright. :D

itsanADHDthing
02-28-11, 07:18 PM

hey im Josh :)

Werl
02-28-11, 11:58 PM
Your school experience couldn't posable be worse than me, in grades 7-9 I was bullied for years and in mid grade 9 I snapped. I was coming home from a ski trip and my meds wore off, so I hit the kid who sat in front of me on the bus with my helmet. Got a week and a half off of school. Now excuse me, I have to watch a new episode of "House".

hypergirl96
03-01-11, 12:01 AM

hi josh! lol :D

hypergirl96
03-01-11, 12:04 AM
Your school experience couldn't posable be worse than me, in grades 7-9 I was bullied for years and in mid grade 9 I snapped. I was coming home from a ski trip and my meds wore off, so I hit the kid who sat in front of me on the bus with my helmet. Got a week and a half off of school.

im sorry to hear. :( i do not like bullies. and i hat bullying :mad:

read thread "were you bullied or a bully" or something like that. lots of us have similar experiences including myself :o

Now excuse me, I have to watch a new episode of "House".

lol have fun :D

Grasshoppaa
03-01-11, 12:55 AM
I guess my high school experience was a bit different from everyone else's. I never really took it seriously, always thought of it as a joke. I used to get in trouble ALL the time, but I was the kid that always managed to get out of it.

Homework was always kind-of an afterthought to me. I did enough to keep up and whatever I missed I would always have a chance to make-up later. I can almost guarantee that I opened a textbook less than 10 times in my 4yrs of high school.

hypergirl: you're probably a lot smarter than you give yourself credit for. Relax, don't worry so much. You say you have one of the highest averages in the class, so you must be doing something right. Besides, sleep is for old people!

Werl
03-01-11, 01:50 AM
Here in Alberta k-6 is elementry, 7-9 is Jr high, and 10-12 is sr high. So up until a few years ago, I never understood why there were 4 names for high school years.

sighduck
03-01-11, 02:44 PM

wow... im also josh :cool:

high school was... interesting for me, i resigned myself to mediocre marks (50s and 60s mostly) and was on extremely bad terms with most of the teachers (i think when i matriculated there was only 4 teachers in the entire school that did not hate me )

SilverDoe
03-02-11, 09:37 PM
Hmm... I used to /think/ I hated school, but now I think it was my frustration that I hated. I look forward to seeing my friends everyday, going to my /INSANE/ religion teacher, eating the cookies at lunch (the cookies at my school are like heated up cookie dough. You even have to eat them with a spoon), and I like study hall a lot. Mostly everything else I don't really enjoy much, but I feel like it would be worse to be out of school at my age, and my best mate would probably kill me ;]

demfabbones
03-02-11, 09:56 PM
I teach middle school AND have ADD. Sometimes I don't get much done in a day, haha!

I try not to bore the students to tears. But sometimes I bore myself! I don't always get to decide what we do in school...if I did I wouldn't be procrastinating grading 100 research papers right now.

But I do try to show funny youtube videos whenever I can relate it to anything I teach (and find one without naughty words!!!) :)

High school was pretty blah for me too - WAY more stressful than college. In college your schedule is typically more relaxed, you can avoid subjects that bore you, and you have much more freedom. Hang in there!

eggyolkes
03-02-11, 11:20 PM
Oh school. It's never been my favorite thing ever.

Especially those classes you hate, and don't even want to be in.

Then you get in classes that you are super interested in, and you perk up.

Then sometimes those classes get boring.

I'm in a strange mood and am blabbing.

That means I need to stop.

Goodbye!

Pamplemousse
03-05-11, 12:37 AM
I know the feeling of hating school. High school is no easy feat. Good days and bad days are all a part of it, and you'll learn to get past some of those bad ones. It takes time just to learn how to deal with it all.

I'm a senior, and it's really hard when you watch everything changing right before your eyes. Friends change, pressure escalates, college talk starts popping up. And it's scary as hell, I won't lie. That's what I'm going through in school right now. You wouldn't believe how people can start changing during their last few months of high school, it's weird and scary at the same time.

Just take a deep breath and try not to dwell on the past. I do it, too and I know it's hard not too. but it'll get better. :)

imreallyjin
03-11-11, 05:14 PM
3 and a half years?!?! jeez, that's a lot of time left for high school...
I didn't hate school until I was a junior, but i feel you.

I'm in college right now and absolutely hating it. But my dream is to become a doctor, so I have to get into med school which raises the stake of sticking the stick up my **** and just bracing it.

i have 1 year of college left + 4 years of med school (if i get in) + 1 year of internship (if i pass 3 hard tests) + 2-4 years of residency + 2 years of fellowship (specializing in ADD), so that's about 10~12 years of more schooling for me if I do indeed want to follow my dreams.

depressing, isn't it? D:

sighduck
03-13-11, 03:01 PM
i know how you feel there, i want to go into the study of educational psych, and become a lecturer at varsity but i cant manage to pay for the psych course without a decent job, so i am studying to become a teacher(the job will be quite fun and will also be a helpfull experience into my future plans). that is a 4 year course, from there ill pretty much need a Phd which is a lot of studying specialy when u doing it part time...