View Full Version : need some advise on creatine

shortyboy205
03-05-11, 02:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if it's ok to take cteatine with rittlin

WyteNyte
03-05-11, 03:14 PM
Is it safe? Im going to say Yes. Creatine is found naturally in meat and a lot of foods we eat. To take a pure form of it.. your body can only absorb so much of it .. the excess with be flushed out when you pee. I hit the gym all the time. I take N O explode before my workout ( which truly does wonders ..the amount of reps and strength you have), and I take Creatine a.s.a.p. afterward (both on an empty stomach for fast absorbtion, and so that your stomach acid doesn't break down as much of the nutrients) ... I have no problems.. I feel great, Look great... and .. No sign of me keeling over any time soon.

shortyboy205
03-05-11, 03:48 PM
Thanks for that Im on jack3d if you have ever heard of it I took it today and had a really good pump with lots of energy and focus but I just needed to no it was ok to mix and wouldn't mess me up in the long run thanks again for your advise

budfox
03-06-11, 12:55 AM
New to site and just wanted to comment that I take Jack 3D which this stuffl is incredible, will never work out with out it so let me know if you have any problem with taking it and any ADD medication.

shortyboy205
03-06-11, 05:39 AM
The work out on it was amazing lots of energy and focus and it didn't affect my add meds I just had a little power crash from the jack3d not my rittlin and got the shakes a bit but. I shake quite often so I took a Valium and that sorted me out