View Full Version : Addisons disease.

Dorsolateral
03-06-11, 05:28 AM
Anyone got adreanal issues with their ADHD?

cantakeitnemore
03-06-11, 06:17 AM
I sometimes feel like I do...But I haven't got it tested yet... and anyway I would had atleast 1 episode of Addisonian crisis if I actually had it

Dorsolateral
03-06-11, 06:37 AM
My sister has to take methyl prednisone... and her son...and I have had it in the past....for asthma....
My stamina has been sliding a bit in the last year or two, but was never great, or consistent,and I found coffee helps a bit, seeming to jump my stress resistance up, at least temporarily. I seem to crave salt...sea salt...sometimes, and and it seems to help a bit.I am 42, 5-10 and 149 lbs..male with almost no body fat, when employed can pound 3000 Calories a day and dont gain a pound! I seem to crave EFA rich foods. I take Adderall, but never lost a pound to it, nor my appetite,nor do I feel particularly stimulated on it, in physical terms.Before I got on meds I used to drink Hideous amounts of coffee at times...not quite knowing why ,...just somehow it worked...sort of? But even now I still need some, especially for physical stuff.

Dorsolateral
03-06-11, 06:41 AM
Can be very narcoleptic at times as well, though also insomnia, and not from the coffee or meds, in fact, sometimes, those help quiet my head enough to drift off on a bad night! Also dysthymic.