View Full Version : Research on eating disorders in young adults

musarrat_k2000
03-16-11, 01:20 PM
Hi there,

I am a student at the University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, and am conducting a survey on 'Eating disorders in young adults' for my final year project. I'm looking to recruit individuals with ED's aged between 19-23 years for participation in the survey.

In turn, I guarantee that my study will offer further insight to these individuals on their disorder and its link to various other important
phenomena such as culture, personality disorders, body attitudes, as well as bipolar disorders.

The link to the survey is http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/461040/Eating-disorders-survey
Can you please help me circulate this link among the members that meet the age criteria and are willing to partake in the study? Also since I am facing a pressing deadline, I would appreciate if the link is circulated soon, so as to enable me to collect data as soon as possible.

The pen and paper format of the questionnaire is also exercisable, and if its the more convenient option, please let me know, and I can mail them to you so that they can be administered. Please feel free to clarify any matters that you feel are unclear and require further details.

It's my humble request that you please assist me in making my study a success. I will not be able to identify these individuals in any way, and all responses shall remain anonymous and confidential. You may also request for a report to be compiled at the end of the study that shall give you a summary of the key findings of the study.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Musarrat Khalfan