View Full Version : Respond to the ADDer two posts above

Possum
03-17-11, 10:04 AM
OK, guys this should be a great game for us. Respond to the post TWO posts above. Since I'm going first, I'll add a second post.

Possum
03-17-11, 10:05 AM
I love multi-tasking this way. ;)

stef
03-17-11, 10:44 AM
this game will give me a headache! i will go first, it's not confusing yet :)

Possum
03-17-11, 11:34 AM
Multi-tasking keeps me from being bored out of my mind!

metzfanaz
03-17-11, 01:02 PM
this game will give me a headache! i will go first, it's not confusing yet :)

Just wait until we go out of order or two people post at the same time responding to the same post. This should get very interesting....

eggyolkes
03-17-11, 01:17 PM
Multi-tasking keeps me from being bored out of my mind!

Same! I love watching tv, surfing the internet, listening to music... all while i'm supposed to be doing hw!:D

metzfanaz
03-19-11, 08:58 AM
I am the person two posts up so do I just talk to my past self, kind of like a weird Back To The Future thing?

Abi
03-19-11, 09:14 AM
I'm not a big fan of eggs either.

Possum
03-19-11, 01:08 PM
Just get in touch with your inner split personality. ;)

eggyolkes
03-19-11, 09:10 PM
Eggs and toast... for randomocity's sake~

sayagain?
03-19-11, 11:17 PM
Which one?

Brainwarp9
03-19-11, 11:59 PM
Oh I love being random, the weirder I seem the better!

tinywiney
03-20-11, 12:03 AM
The not so dark side.

metzfanaz
03-20-11, 01:59 AM
Oh I love being random, the weirder I seem the better!

You've come to the right place then. :)

As for random/weirdness....I take personal pride in confusing the hell out of each and every person I work with with my talents in this.

iwaw2f
03-20-11, 02:31 AM
The not so dark side.
Of the SUPERmoon :rolleyes:

Possum
03-20-11, 09:26 AM
I don't even have to work on my wierdo talents, I get more bizarre everyday. People look at me and don't know whether to laugh or cry. I laugh! :p

zannie
03-20-11, 10:57 AM
With the supersonic hearing, eyesight, speed and telepathy

shysmile
03-20-11, 12:36 PM
Bizarre people rule, just remember that. :p Also, your sig made me lol. Is that hyperbole and a half? That girl is funny...

eggyolkes
03-20-11, 02:14 PM
Telepathy would be a great thing to have. So would teleporting. Ahh, how it would make life much simpler!

Possum
03-21-11, 01:12 AM
Yeah, its from Hyperbole and a half which is a pretty wierd blog itself. She sure has us ADDer's down!

metzfanaz
03-21-11, 03:36 PM
Telepathy would be a great thing to have. So would teleporting. Ahh, how it would make life much simpler!

It would make it simpler but I'd take Invisibility. It'd be a lot easier to get stuff done if nobody could see you, ever. :p

ADHDTigger
03-21-11, 07:45 PM
Allie is one of us.

metzfanaz
03-21-11, 08:19 PM
It would make it simpler but I'd take Invisibility. It'd be a lot easier to get stuff done if nobody could see you, ever. :p

But wouldn't the abilty to fly be even better? You could live anywhere, do anything, go and visit whereever, whenever. I mean you want NY Pizza, fly there and get some on your lunch hour.

tired1823
03-21-11, 08:22 PM
like, which allie? :)

I know you're not talking about me, but thought it was a perfect chance to chime in. I haven't read that blog though!

metzfanaz
03-22-11, 01:21 AM
But wouldn't the abilty to fly be even better? You could live anywhere, do anything, go and visit whereever, whenever. I mean you want NY Pizza, fly there and get some on your lunch hour.

Are you kidding me? Your delusional buddy! Super strength is the way to go. Flying, really? What, do you want little red and blue tights and a freaking cape? Super strength, listen....you could pick things up, throw them at people, knock flying boy out of the air by throwing a building at them. Plus the chicks, imagine how much the chicks LOVE a big strong man.

Possum
03-22-11, 01:39 AM
(Metfranz is having a conversation with himself! LOL!)

Oh, Aillee! You MUST read the blog! Start with this one http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/procrastinator.html

eggyolkes
03-22-11, 02:54 PM
Are you kidding me? Your delusional buddy! Super strength is the way to go. Flying, really? What, do you want little red and blue tights and a freaking cape? Super strength, listen....you could pick things up, throw them at people, knock flying boy out of the air by throwing a building at them. Plus the chicks, imagine how much the chicks LOVE a big strong man.

Haha, having fun responding to yourself?

βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ
03-22-11, 02:56 PM
(Metfranz is having a conversation with himself! LOL!)

Oh, Aillee! You MUST read the blog! Start with this one http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/procrastinator.html

Good to see you on the forums again. I agree... everyone should read hyperrboleandahalf. Fortune recommended it awhile ago, I'm glad she did=-)

metzfanaz
03-22-11, 03:08 PM
Haha, having fun responding to yourself?

Actually yes. I am trying to make each post they're own personality and I am hoping in the end they all fight each other to see what super power I really want to acquire.

zannie
03-22-11, 03:23 PM
I am going to check that blog out it sounds like fun. By the way Spidy sense is the way to go with the super power thing.

metzfanaz
03-22-11, 03:35 PM
Actually yes. I am trying to make each post they're own personality and I am hoping in the end they all fight each other to see what super power I really want to acquire.

So you want us all to fight each other eh? You no good so and so...

eggyolkes
03-22-11, 03:57 PM
Ah that site is way too amusing! I especially liked the page that was posted. It made me chuckle. Hehe.

metzfanaz
03-22-11, 05:48 PM
So you want us all to fight each other eh? You no good so and so...

Well yeah, watching all you goofs fight each other would be freaking halarious! Even better then watching a rap battle between Ke$ha and Paris Hilton.

pooka
03-24-11, 02:38 AM
I love that site too! Also the Oatmeal and channelate cartoons are really funny. Oh, the internet - so full of distraction. One of the stupidest things I've ever done was to make a stumbleupon account (and I've done a lot of stupid things). If you don't have one, I'm telling you, don't do it!

metzfanaz
03-24-11, 02:42 AM
Well yeah, watching all you goofs fight each other would be freaking halarious! Even better then watching a rap battle between Ke$ha and Paris Hilton.

Yay! WTG Pooka, I can respond to myself again now! :D

How annoying is this getting? Like watching me talk to myself in computer language for a while. :p

eggyolkes
03-24-11, 11:51 PM
Oh I totally agree with you!! Stumble Upon-- greatest invention EVER... except for the distraction part... not that, that is bad! But, not good for motivation and getting things done... haha

Offle
03-25-11, 12:19 AM
Yay! WTG Pooka, I can respond to myself again now! :D

How annoying is this getting? Like watching me talk to myself in computer language for a while. :p

Consider it a chance to do some deep self searching. ;)

shysmile
03-25-11, 12:19 AM
Sorry, I don't speak computer language...but I can at least let you off the hook of the responding to yourself loop. :D

Hi!!

Edit: Darn, Offle beat me to it.

Hi eggyolks!! Guess I'm responding to you now. :p

pooka
03-25-11, 12:44 AM
Yes, you'll know all sides of yourself, get to deeply question all of your beliefs and perceptions about the world...and stuff. What a fantastic opportunity! I wish I was you. I've spent this whole time trying to figure out if I'm being sarcastic or not, and I really can't decide. It could go either way.

metzfanaz
03-25-11, 02:36 AM
Sorry, I don't speak computer language...but I can at least let you off the hook of the responding to yourself loop. :D

Hi!!

Edit: Darn, Offle beat me to it.

Hi eggyolks!! Guess I'm responding to you now. :p

Oh hai shy. :p

I liked the responding to myself look, as goofy as it looked I had to keep planning and thinking about what I wanted to do. Helped a little creative push come out. :)

littlefish
04-21-11, 08:56 PM
Yes, you'll know all sides of yourself, get to deeply question all of your beliefs and perceptions about the world...and stuff. What a fantastic opportunity! I wish I was you. I've spent this whole time trying to figure out if I'm being sarcastic or not, and I really can't decide. It could go either way.

Hi Pooka,
What sure what the post your responding to is about but have a good day :)

Also its a beautiful day here in Brisbane loving the start to my long weekend:p

pianoraindream
04-21-11, 09:02 PM
Oh hai shy. :p

I liked the responding to myself look, as goofy as it looked I had to keep planning and thinking about what I wanted to do. Helped a little creative push come out. :)

I am still confused about this whole idea... It seems confusing, though!!! would even an NT person be confused? or is that just my ADD brain messing with me? LOL...

btw... I talk to myself all the time... so I know what you mean about respond to yourself.. :D:p

BouCoupDinkyDau
05-08-11, 09:32 PM
Stop talking to yourself and watch me dominate the top ten threads of the chit-chat forum.

Nifferka
05-08-11, 11:25 PM
I often find that I'm talking to myself when I thought I was talking to my kids.

Nifferka
05-08-11, 11:25 PM
Stop talking to yourself and watch me dominate the top ten threads of the chit-chat forum.

Hey, that's my game!

Simenora
05-09-11, 03:51 AM
I often find that I'm talking to myself when I thought I was talking to my kids.

Thats because kids have an uncanny ability to evaporate spontaneously when they sense a possible lecture or when they have succeeded in obtaining their objective.

EYEFORGOT
05-10-11, 05:48 AM
Hey, that's my game!

Actually, talking to myself is my game, too. Or did you mean for us to stop? :p

Nifferka
05-15-11, 06:50 AM
Sometimes they're just tuning me out completely....

What do you have to do to get kids to pay attention when ADD is involved?

Nifferka
05-15-11, 06:52 AM
My game is filling up the Fun & Games forum with my name as the last poster on every thread. Everyone's asleep when I'm usually posting, so I do it to keep myself amused.

What time is it on your side of the planet?

Nifferka
05-17-11, 01:56 PM
What do you have to do to get forum members to pay attention when ADD is involved? :p

metzfanaz
05-17-11, 03:41 PM
My game is filling up the Fun & Games forum with my name as the last poster on every thread. Everyone's asleep when I'm usually posting, so I do it to keep myself amused.

What time is it on your side of the planet?

12:40 PM

Just in case you didn't notice, the first couple pages were ME talking to myself in different personalities. Now try that.... :p

BR549
05-17-11, 03:55 PM
Pay attention? To what? Can you repeat the question?

Why am I compelled to come here EVERY SINGLE DAY?

Nifferka
05-17-11, 04:17 PM
12:40 PM

Just in case you didn't notice, the first couple pages were ME talking to myself in different personalities. Now try that.... :p

:eek: Wow, you are on exactly the other side of the planet from me! :D Oh, wait--I knew that already, 'cause my parents live in New Mexico and Arizona doesn't do daylight saving time.

I don't have simultaneous multiple personalities. You are more...special...than me. :p

metzfanaz
05-17-11, 06:10 PM
Pay attention? To what? Can you repeat the question?

Why am I compelled to come here EVERY SINGLE DAY?

No.
Whatever.
No.
Because your hoping that I post more pics of my cute self. :p

Blueranne
05-27-11, 02:21 AM
I don't have simultaneous multiple personalities.

So, you have asynchronous multiple personalities then? Gotcha! :p

Have you ever been aware you were dreaming and decide to change your dream or take it in a different direction then what was happening?

johnny_walker
05-27-11, 02:35 AM
No.
Whatever.
No.
Because your hoping that I post more pics of my cute self. :p

Umm
Ya
OK GOOOOOOOooooooo
I can already picture a cute person of you, within a spiderman suit :p

BouCoupDinkyDau
05-27-11, 07:20 AM
Have you ever been aware you were dreaming and decide to change your dream or take it in a different direction then what was happening?

Yeah, I used to be able to do this, but it's pretty rare now when it happens. As I understand it, you can train your waking mind when to understand you are dreaming (when you are asleep of course), and can use a pre-determined signal to tell your dreaming mind that you may take control of the dream.

But I've never tried it. Heard of what I am talking about?

Nifferka
05-27-11, 03:16 PM
I can already picture a cute person of you, within a spiderman suit :p

Does Metz have a Spider-man suit?

My son would love to have a Spider-man suit, but he's 6. At least he's a good guy. My daughter is almost 4 and wants to be a pirate.

BR549
05-27-11, 03:22 PM
Yeah, I used to be able to do this, but it's pretty rare now when it happens. As I understand it, you can train your waking mind when to understand you are dreaming (when you are asleep of course), and can use a pre-determined signal to tell your dreaming mind that you may take control of the dream.

But I've never tried it. Heard of what I am talking about?

Um, no. Have you ever been woken up in the middle of a really good dream and finished that dream the next night?

johnny_walker
05-28-11, 05:54 AM
In my head, metz has a spiderman suit :P

I love pirates. If i have a sore eye, i would go and seriously get a black eye patch just for lolz and go to work saying i have a sore eye and its best not to see it aye capatin?

EYEFORGOT
06-08-11, 04:06 AM
Um, no. Have you ever been woken up in the middle of a really good dream and finished that dream the next night?

:scratch:

I don't think so. I guess your brain really needed to go to that happy place.

BR549
06-08-11, 04:39 AM
In my head, metz has a spiderman suit :P

I love pirates. If i have a sore eye, i would go and seriously get a black eye patch just for lolz and go to work saying i have a sore eye and its best not to see it aye capatin?

Oddly enough, from what I know of you here, I can totally see you doing that! :p And getting away with it!

I often wonder if dogs and cats remember their former owners (if they've had any) and if they miss them or like them better than their current owners. And why my dogs get excited to see me when I come in from getting the mail. Do they really have no concept of time?

Abi
06-08-11, 05:04 AM
:scratch:

I don't think so. I guess your brain really needed to go to that happy place.

how do i respond to a response???

diced
06-08-11, 06:49 AM
I often wonder if dogs and cats remember their former owners (if they've had any) and if they miss them or like them better than their current owners. And why my dogs get excited to see me when I come in from getting the mail. Do they really have no concept of time?

I think they accept the world as it comes to them, and not really judge it, or expect anything. They are capable of emotions, like missing somebody, they change their behaviour. And they can have favourites, but they can change as well. Cats and dogs also like habits, habits tend to make life easier.

And my cat has an excellent concept of time. Time to wake me... Time to get food from me... Time to go to sleep...
But he doesn't care about a calendar, or daylight-savings time.
"There is no day off, wake up now and feed me!" and "Today is like yesterday [recursive]"

Abi
06-08-11, 07:29 AM
how do i respond to a response???

I don't know, abi. I'm confused by this tooo.

Blueranne
06-08-11, 11:07 AM
And my cat has an excellent concept of time. Time to wake me... Time to get food from me... Time to go to sleep...
But he doesn't care about a calendar, or daylight-savings time.
"There is no day off, wake up now and feed me!" and "Today is like yesterday [recursive]"

Its even worse when you have kids trust me!

Why in the world do some parents think Sponge Bob is too crude for their kids to watch? We love that little square dude in my house!

Abi
06-08-11, 11:17 AM
yeh abi, this is puzzling dude

Blueranne
06-08-11, 11:20 AM
Blue, its because hardly any parents are as cool as you are and they just need to pull the stick out.

Why do I feel like I need to have fun every hour of every day? Crap, I wonder why Im complaining about wanting to have fun.

Abi
06-08-11, 11:24 AM
Data, I'm confused too... damn, what to do, what to do.

Abi
06-08-11, 11:24 AM
Blue.. fun is cool

YESSSSSSS. I broke the deadlock

Abi
06-08-11, 11:25 AM
Abi, I dont know what you should do, but Im racing to 2000 posts so I can get a vanity title.

Blueranne
06-08-11, 11:28 AM
Cool... so you got the stick out eh?

I am ahead of you in post count, neener neener neener! :p

Blueranne
06-08-11, 11:29 AM
Im going to beat you there just watch.

hmmm, what should my new title be? any suggestions?

diced
06-09-11, 12:16 PM
I am ahead of you in post count, neener neener neener! :p

I loose track of posts in this thread, let alone count them. (I'm not even going to try to challenge anybody here in 'post-production')

Just for fun, here are some quotes from the start of this thread... which hit the nail on the head!:

by Possum: OK, guys this should be a great game for us.
by stef: this game will give me a headache!

Anyway, what has a stick got to do with Spongebob?

diced
06-09-11, 12:21 PM
Do you need a stick for that?

What about:
Forum ADDmirable

Blueranne
06-09-11, 12:27 PM
Anyway, what has a stick got to do with Spongebob?

LOL

There is a phrase used when people are extra sensitive or irritable about something. It's "they have a stick up their _____"

I was just shocked the other day when my kids friends were over to my house playing and they refused to watch Spongebob. They said their mom wouldnt let them watch it because it was a "bad" cartoon! :confused:

Blueranne
06-09-11, 12:29 PM
Forum ADDmirable

Yes, I like that a lot! Thank you!

So when are you going to visit BYU? ;)

BR549
06-09-11, 04:01 PM
Spongebob is bad??? I don't let my son watch Family Guy. But Spongebob? Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? He's harmless. Barney must be a bad show as well, then. I always knew something shady was going on with the purple guy....

Speaking of cartoons--I love a good Tom and Jerry cartoon. Or The Pink Panther, or Looney Tunes. I wonder why they don't make cartoons like that anymore?

danelady
06-09-11, 04:04 PM
I'm still drunk

danelady
06-09-11, 04:05 PM
OH wait a minute..was I supposed to reply something two posts on top of me or 2 threads on top of me in the list or,uh..

I'm drunk.

diced
06-09-11, 05:02 PM
Good luck tomorrow morning :)

diced
06-09-11, 05:04 PM
No, seriously... I think you're going to realise you were drunk the day before, pretty soon after you wake up.. :D

... so good luck with that :)

danelady
06-09-11, 05:06 PM
Good luck tomorrow morning :)

Tomorrow morning? It's startin' already,so I'm drinking hot coffee and just took a hot shower. But thanks for the concern!:D

danelady
06-09-11, 05:09 PM
No, seriously... I think you're going to realise you were drunk the day before, pretty soon after you wake up.. :D

... so good luck with that :)

Hey wait a minute...you're in the Netherlands so it is already tomorrow there and it really is the day before here even before I go to sleep and wake up. Hey...you're smart!

Hey I'm really confusing myself now,too.

EYEFORGOT
06-17-11, 04:15 AM
Tomorrow morning? It's startin' already,so I'm drinking hot coffee and just took a hot shower. But thanks for the concern!:D<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Hope your long drives and early mornings are going well. :)

diced
06-17-11, 12:27 PM
It gets even more confusing when switching daylight savings time.. or summer time/winter time as we call it over here.

Blueranne
06-21-11, 03:39 PM
I ban EYEFORGOT for not following the gist of this game...

I am on a mission to resurrect old posts. Why do you think the forums are slowing down? I think it was all the hate the Chit-chat section was getting. Maybe it is better this way, do you think so?

metzfanaz
06-21-11, 03:43 PM
It gets even more confusing when switching daylight savings time.. or summer time/winter time as we call it over here.

I live in a state that doesn't observe daylight savings time and that screws me up more then observing it. I never know what time zone I'm living in. :confused:

Blueranne
06-21-11, 03:46 PM
I ban EYEFORGOT for not following the gist of this game...

I am on a mission to resurrect old posts. Why do you think the forums are slowing down? I think it was all the hate the Chit-chat section was getting. Maybe it is better this way, do you think so?

Still on that mission!

...So, aren't we suppose to respond to two posts above and then make a comment or question of our own?

diced
06-22-11, 02:43 PM
Weird... I didn't know you guys control time per state over there..
Doesn't it mess with trains, plains and.. brains?

BR549
06-22-11, 04:03 PM
Yes, yes we ARE! So, I am.

Why can't we follow directions?

Blueranne
06-29-11, 02:56 PM
Weird... I didn't know you guys control time per state over there..
Doesn't it mess with trains, plains and.. brains?

Yes, yes, and yes....

Are you a "yes man"?

diced
06-30-11, 01:44 PM
We're too creative to stick to a route which has already been discovered.

Don't you ever flip a coin to decide where to go?

BR549
06-30-11, 02:15 PM
No, I'm not a yes man, or a yes woman. Unless someone is withholding my paycheck. :p

Will I ever be able to get anything done around here or will I stay on the computer all day?

Etcetera
06-30-11, 02:19 PM
No, that would require thinking. I'm too impulsive for that.

If you could live someone else's life - would you?

gerwin
06-30-11, 02:22 PM
you will keep us all company :D

what's keeping you happy today?

diced
06-30-11, 03:52 PM
Hmmm... as a reincarnation
I read a text once, it said there is only one life force and it transcends space and time. You live one lifetime, and then you get to choose who you get to live next. Each 'incarnation' will teach you something. In the end, it will have lived every life there has been, or will be. [of course the original text was a lot clearer and longer]
The main point being:
Be nice to each other, in the end, you're one and the same.

Otherwise, it depends on the moment. I would be nice to have "perfect situations, with no provocation" ~Jack Johnson
So I'd gladly switch sometimes with a happy dad, with a loving family and a cool Job in engineering, with time to spare in which to make art and fun projects.
Other times, I really like me. And enjoy my own quirkiness.

johnny_walker
06-30-11, 06:00 PM
you will keep us all company :D

what's keeping you happy today?

Gerwin likes things oooh shiny ya'll

Will be in company in the near distant future....... Johnny just needs to get a flight ticket asap.