View Full Version : iPad apps

Celeste
03-21-11, 02:49 AM
I've got an iPad and am looking for some useful apps to help me organise and plan things better.

I found several apps that look good/might be useful. I haven't tried them myself (yet), but I'm wondering if anyone else has?

- HomeRoutine looks pretty cool, with the zones and everything.
- Pocket Informant HD, which looks organised and confusing at the same time. :confused:
- Evernote. Can't say anything bad about that because I know it's good (used it on my PC and my old phone).
- Timeli looks pretty cool. Simple and useful.
- Daylite Touch looks good. There's a calendar, to-do list and much more. Plus it's free!
- Priority Matrix looks quite useful. You can prioritise your to-do list items.
- IWill HD. Wow. Very visual planner/to-do list! With coloured labels and everything.
- iPrioririze. Helps you prioritise your tasks by asking questions (such as "can you afford to do this now?").
- Pomodoro App for iPad helps you stay focused using the Pomodoro technique.

Phew. That's what I've found so far. Has anyone here got any experience using these apps? Or do you know of other really cool and useful iPad apps?

golferguy
06-27-11, 03:54 PM
I've got an iPad and am looking for some useful apps to help me organise and plan things better.

I found several apps that look good/might be useful. I haven't tried them myself (yet), but I'm wondering if anyone else has?

- HomeRoutine looks pretty cool, with the zones and everything.
- Pocket Informant HD, which looks organised and confusing at the same time. :confused:
- Evernote. Can't say anything bad about that because I know it's good (used it on my PC and my old phone).
- Timeli looks pretty cool. Simple and useful.
- Daylite Touch looks good. There's a calendar, to-do list and much more. Plus it's free!
- Priority Matrix looks quite useful. You can prioritise your to-do list items.
- IWill HD. Wow. Very visual planner/to-do list! With coloured labels and everything.
- iPrioririze. Helps you prioritise your tasks by asking questions (such as "can you afford to do this now?").
- Pomodoro App for iPad helps you stay focused using the Pomodoro technique.

Phew. That's what I've found so far. Has anyone here got any experience using these apps? Or do you know of other really cool and useful iPad apps?

I have used evernote and another called enotetaker I am going to check out some of the others because I am more interested in using my ipad to help manage my ADD and day to day tasks. Have you used any of these other Applications since your post?