View Full Version : Dr. Marc Schwartz in Branford, CT--saved my life

Kasechka
03-23-11, 06:37 AM
I'm so grateful to Dr. Schwartz for diagnosing and treating this 45-year old basket case that I have to recommend him here.

He has some good info on his website, too: http://adultadd.info

claire07
08-25-11, 06:00 PM
I am also a fan of Dr. Schwartz in Branford, Ct. After years of misdiagnosis, I finally found him. I have been struggling to find out why I am the way I am. I have been prescribed every anti depressant on the market. These meds made me feel....nothing. Not sad really, not happy
either. My personal physician seemed angry because none of these medications made me feel better. I was disappointing him too!
After my initial visit with Dr. Schwartz, I felt hopeful. After three months, I feel....a lot of things. Mostly, I feel better. Normal. Coping with the ups and downs in life in an appropriate manner. I can now think about one thing at a time. Imagine.
I should also mention, that because my therapy with Dr. Schwartz is not covered by my insurance, I went back to my regular family physician with a diagnosis in my pocket, and hoping he would continue to prescribe the medication. He would not.
There is such a miss-understanding of ADD, even in the medical profession. He was not familiar with the medication, and was not willing to prescribe.
I am now in the process of finding a new family doctor.
I will not go back to feeling the way I was prior to treatment.

RoxyMusic
01-17-12, 10:34 PM
Thank you both for the information. I read though Dr. Schwartz's website and it actually has persuaded to finally reach out for assistance. I have suspected that I have had ADD for several years, but never went to see anyone because I was embarrassed and scared.

Hopefully I can get the help I need to finally get myself back on track. Thanks again!