ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Brainwarp9
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Chapter twelve

Posted 03-30-11 at 10:10 PM by Brainwarp9
Yeah,

Same old day school wise except we had a sub in geography and i had band today.

I realy dont know what to talk about right now. Not enough is happening.

I guess il talk about my damned money situation. I neeeed money. Their is so much stuff i awant and ever since my *ipod was stolen, i have been short a lot of money. I asked my parents why im the only fourteen year old in canada without an allowance, especially since i used to have one and just dont now! They said they would give me money at the time i ask for it. Every time i ask for it they say no!!!! I cant even buy my mom a gift for her birthday on the day after tomoro because i dont get any money at all!!!! Its downright stupid and mean of them to tell me "when you want some money, we will give you some" and then not give me any money when i ******* beg!!!!!! W.T.F.

Goodflippinbye
Facebook Twitter Submit "Chapter twelve" to Digg Submit "Chapter twelve" to del.icio.us Submit "Chapter twelve" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapter twelve" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1883 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks