ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I got there in time!!!

Posted 04-16-11 at 10:27 AM by zannie
This deserves a post of it's own:

I got the form for the flowers & vegtable/herbs in on time!!!!!!!!!!!

Every year the place that I rent from gives the tenants the opportunity to order flowers. The last two years they have even included some vegtables and herbs.

This year it went from 6 to 9 plants per balcony. And the best thing is that is free!!!

Pretty sweet deal eh!!
You'd think I was crazy not to take advantage of it.

The thing is every year I swear I will get the form in on time and we are talking alot of years. But every year my distractable and disorganized side wins and some how or other I miss the deadline.

To be fair many of those years I have filled the forms out and planned which plants would do the best in my south facing balcony. I have considered my failings such as a my tendency to forget to water plants and to be truthfull to even forget there existence. Allie the Aloe vera could verify that if she could. Being outside for a few months in the winter tends to take the words out of even the most tenacious plants mouth.

I know they don't have mouths but if they did being forgotten in the the wind, ice and snow would certainly stop further dialouge.

Somehow, that deadline always takes my by suprise and a day or a week later and I am all *loud exclaimation* "what?!!" yet, another time.

But this year I did it!!!!!
I actually made there on the last afternoon of the last day.

I will have to clean my balcony, which I barely used last year due to the mess.

Decluttering continues I am just taking it outside for a while!

I'm gonna have a balcony, I'm gonna have a balcony, I'm gonna have a balcony.....la, la, la, la, la!!!
Facebook Twitter Submit "I got there in time!!!" to Digg Submit "I got there in time!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I got there in time!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I got there in time!!!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1712 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Congratulations!I wish you much luck & happy gardening.
  2. Old
    WTG! I wish we had a Like button on these posts, I'd press it in a heartbeat.
  3. Old
    Congratulations. This is an accomplishment.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks