ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I can not wake up or what is living in that inbetween space.

Posted 04-29-11 at 01:08 AM by zannie
Can not wake up.

Yes, clearly staying up at night too long is a factor. But the fatigue in the day is the type that you feel right in the bones. The i can not even move one finger type.

I know it is not from furiously cleaning my appartment. Neither is it from extensive exercise as I seem to have some kind of hit and miss, mostly miss, relationship to working out.

I would like to think it was due to brillant research...no.

It seems to happen in cycles and when it happens all i want to do is sleeeep.

If I sleep enough it goes away along with the memory of the many things I should be doing. I feel like they are invisible entities just waiting to be found in a one sided game of hide and seek. They fall through the holes in my memory and soon even they forget who they are and why they even want to be found.

Then they just haunt that space between dreams and normal waking consciousness. I know they are there and i try to reach them but they are illusive, ephemeral specters.
Facebook Twitter Submit "I can not wake up or what is living in that inbetween space." to Digg Submit "I can not wake up or what is living in that inbetween space." to del.icio.us Submit "I can not wake up or what is living in that inbetween space." to StumbleUpon Submit "I can not wake up or what is living in that inbetween space." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2180 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    I think there is a tendency to think we can never do enough and then some of us routinely overdo leading to burnout.

This happens to me.

This would make a good post on the forums btw because I think others would have quite a bit to say and I am curious about that too.
  2. Old
    How poetic are you.
  3. Old
    Starting with the line you wrote: ".....it was due to brilliant research..."
    ....and from there to the end of the post, I just had to say that your expression of what you experience, has more finely-tuned my own thoughts of what it is that is elusive to me, still.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks