ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > A Daily Delftenaar
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

My thoughts and experiences in Delft.
It's just life, so don't worry.
Rate this Entry

Shopping spree !!

Posted 05-15-11 at 02:34 PM by diced
Usually I don't do much shopping, but today was different. I spent 100 E (euro's), which is extreme for my. I've never spent that much at once before, (except for a nice suit I'm going to wear for my graduation ) Two trousers, Two sweaters, a pair of shoes, a pair of shorts.

The thing is, since september I've been exercising (not even much) and probably eating more healthy as well. My trousers have gone from a size 34, to a size 30 , (29, was, I think, large for its label). So all my trousers, and even shorts don't fit any more.
Also some vests and sweaters I like, fit my like a trash bag, so I bought some new stuff.

And I thought, since I'm feeling better about myself, I'm going to wear more colour. So now I've got red shoes! ... And a bright green hoody, and some white trousers... so nothing that matches yet, but given enough time (and money, and comments on my attire) I'll sort that out.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Shopping spree !!" to Digg Submit "Shopping spree !!" to del.icio.us Submit "Shopping spree !!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shopping spree !!" to Google
Tags: change
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3305 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Nice! Congratulations on feeling better!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks