ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > A Daily Delftenaar
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

My thoughts and experiences in Delft.
It's just life, so don't worry.
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak

Posted 06-10-11 at 06:05 PM by diced
Actually the title says it al already.

But.. I wanted to put something out here anyway. I've been reading a lot of posts today, in different sections. I almost replied to a lot of them, but I guess I was to tired to formulate meaningful comments.
Or somebody already said what I would say in reply, so ... I don't reply.

I often get stuck in finding words to say what I feel I want to say. Changashank google for it I guess I need to go to sleep.

I learn something new every day on this forum. Not only about points of view of other people, but also about the people themselves. Some live so far away, yet words on a screen can make me feel so connected. I wish I had time to get to know you all.

So far you've made me laugh, made me think, made me change my mind. Accepted my help, responded to my humour. Shocked me, humbled me. Distracted me, when I needed that. Hijacked my attention, when I had appointments

It feels balanced. Even though, right now, I'm weightless... it'll work out

Thanks.
(((Hugs)))
Facebook Twitter Submit "Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak" to Digg Submit "Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak" to del.icio.us Submit "Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak" to StumbleUpon Submit "Having thoughts does not equal being able to speak" to Google
Tags: bedankt
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3591 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. It's great to be able to connect with so many people, even if physically they are a world away.

Reading this makes me realize how lucky I am to have found this forum.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks