ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > meadd823
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Soooo Now who is full of shiat

Posted 06-12-11 at 05:44 AM by meadd823
Apparently even in real life I am intimidating and I am not even sure how or why.

I can be the low man on the totem pole the new comer the weird one even the goofy biatch with strange beliefs but I some how mange to be intimidating to those who set themselves up in lofty places.

I began by being told I can not exist as I claim but yet when put to task I hold my own with little to no prefab effort. I have been placed against the learned of the learned the walkers between worlds who taught by men who were taught by men who were taught by the men before that.

Sorry I was taught by the sources of those who wrote the freaking scrolls or do you merely give them lip service without any real consideration of actual existence Thus you make fun of me for actually hearing their voices and for possessing knowledge I can not possibly know any other way than the way I claim to.

I have no problems walking the path as set before me - Why does being different automatically mean I am lying simply because you have not experienced what I have.

I was taken to task in several areas I am not even familiar with. I was faced with learned opponents and I pulled the proverbial rabbit out of my a** and manifest in real physical space and time that which most only claim to see from within.

I cross barriers because I am meant to no big deal really I do these things as a natural part of my being. I require no props because it is who I am just as I said all along

I have already said the rule is there is no rules I can be persuaded but not ordered about or controlled I made this very clear at jump street. Draw what ever shapes you so desire, speak what every you will in the language of your choice yet I shall not be bound by them . I have a will of my own.

I can not be controlled and that scares the shiat out of you as it should if controlling others is your issue. All to soon the desire to control others controls you, hence you can not control yourself any longer - I have seen it a thousand times.

I do not create the situations I illuminate them as I said I do. One does not blame the light bulb when said light reveals the mess within a room for that mess exist even when you can not see it - Blaming me for your state of mind is about like blaming the light bulb for a messy room - Eliminate the light but the mess still exist and eventually you will stumble upon the scattering of your own crap.

You said you could handle it YOU choose to wade into the water in and of your own accord I was willing to let it be and not speak or even think ill will toward you for not wanting to face the intensity such endeavors create Yet you claimed you could handle it and then blamed me when you couldn't deal with your own emotions.

Yeah that is some scarey shiat you pretend to practice especially when you are faced with the real thing -

We do exist and can not be controlled by the act of will especially by one who can not even be honest about their own mind much less know thing one about controlling the will - Yea I can find that weak area and bring it out when challenged but hey I am not the one who wanted to prove you were a fake now was I. I did not make it a contest YOU did and then got mad when I was for real and wasn't even phased by your weak attempts to prove you were superior - WTF I thought we were friends!

Soo if you really think you are all powerful whip it out if you think you can but be willing to loose it if you are wrong as I have been willing to risk the same all along -

Moral of the story

Only those who can not control themselves seek to control others.

I have never placed myself above any one but I have no difficulty deciding certain behaviors are beneath me.

Do not try to control my a** and I won't have to kick yours!

Facebook Twitter Submit "Soooo Now who is full of shiat" to Digg Submit "Soooo Now who is full of shiat" to del.icio.us Submit "Soooo Now who is full of shiat" to StumbleUpon Submit "Soooo Now who is full of shiat" to Google
Posted in Wtf
Views 3871 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Sorry you experienced the event/situation that led to this blog post. I sometimes experience this level of frustration with situations, and am trying to learn how to turn the kind of energy it creates into me from fueling anger to fueling creativity or understanding, but it is difficult.

Quote:
    I do not create the situations I illuminate them as I said I do. One does not blame the light bulb when said light reveals the mess within a room for that mess exist even when you can not see it - Blaming me for your state of mind is about like blaming the light bulb for a messy room - Eliminate the light but the mess still exist and eventually you will stumble upon the scattering of your own crap.
    Do you know Plato's "allegory of the cave?" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato%2...ry_of_the_cave

Also, I agree about the "controlling" parts of your post. I sometimes have a hard time controlling myself, and your post helped me understand how that can spill over into trying to control others or control a situation because of anxiety I feel over not being able to understand or cope in certain instances...

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks