ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Cacho
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

No Gnus is Good Gnus

Posted 10-15-11 at 12:52 AM by Cacho
Well, I haven't felt like writing here in a while, and this is good, since I usually only feel like writing here when I'm in a foul mood. I thought I'd try writing something while things were going well.

I finally got a job a few months ago, I got married, and my wife is pregnant. To be honest, it's all a little over whelming, but it's good.

I've been trying quite hard at work, and it's one of the first times someone - my wife - has remarked how hard I work. This is quite unusual. I've been trying to actively stave of boredom at work by enrolling in a university class while working full time. The class will get me ahead in my field too, so that's another plus. I find that the more things I have to do, the more I feel like doing things, and the less I mull over how boring everything is, and whether anything has a point in the first place.

I can feel boredom slowly creeping in at work after being on the same project for a few months now, but I'm about to be put on a new project if everything goes well, so that'll work to my advantage.

I'm trying to hold a steady pace, and it seems to be working so far. I just don't have enough time to do everything I want to do, but work and class are interesting enough for now that I don't mind.
Facebook Twitter Submit "No Gnus is Good Gnus" to Digg Submit "No Gnus is Good Gnus" to del.icio.us Submit "No Gnus is Good Gnus" to StumbleUpon Submit "No Gnus is Good Gnus" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2423 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks