ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > 10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

A Promise

Posted 11-08-11 at 06:38 AM by Asylum
I will never hurt you.
I will watch over you, protect you, keep you safe from the fire. I will not abandon you to your fate. Nor will I forget you are in my life, not even for a second. You will be the envy of all that have come into my life before you, for you will be the saucepan that survivies.
Facebook Twitter Submit "A Promise" to Digg Submit "A Promise" to del.icio.us Submit "A Promise" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Promise" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3651 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    i don't know the one you're promising, but you wrote so succinctly what i've felt for someone so dear to me. i'm so grateful for having expressed those sentiments to him, and i hope you know that same depth of gratitude for your one. cheers.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks