ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > bumblebe
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

bf

Posted 06-10-12 at 09:39 PM by bumblebe
Im in a relationship with someone pretty amazing. We met right before christmas and have pretty much been together everyday since then. He is open, honest, comunicates extreamly well, and he isnt afraid to tell me and show me how much he loves me.

Thats why I dont understand how I can be so difficult at times. Ive never been this close to a man before. For the first time I actuallyt feel like im on the same page and I dont have to hold back or play games.

Part of me wants out, not because I dont love him, I do. I love him so much Im deeply in love with him and think im falling deeper and deeper every day. When I want to leave or start my drama epasodes he pulls me in and wont hear of us splitting up. He calms me down with one kiss, and prefures my company over going out with "the guys"

I have no reason to start drama, I have every reason not to. Something has to come from within for me to change my behaviors. I have to connect with the real reason I push him away and build walls.
Facebook Twitter Submit "bf" to Digg Submit "bf" to del.icio.us Submit "bf" to StumbleUpon Submit "bf" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3049 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks