ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > anonone
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Gave adderall to dog, now he does all the h/w

Posted 05-07-09 at 01:49 PM by anonone
Oh man, my dog wound up with about 100mg of adderall ovet the last several days and he's just blazing through all my term papers. He's writing in the passive voice and it sounds mega smart. It turns out that all this time he's been super intilectual and just had ADD which was totally holding him back. Well not anymore --thanks to Schedule II stimulants.

I just hope he performs this well in the work place, it's goona be kinda hard passing him off as a person and me... Idk, he'll think of something. He's really clever like that.

Got to go, he's off task barking at the squirrel again.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Gave adderall to dog, now he does all the h/w" to Digg Submit "Gave adderall to dog, now he does all the h/w" to del.icio.us Submit "Gave adderall to dog, now he does all the h/w" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gave adderall to dog, now he does all the h/w" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3058 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Just say he's your "service animal". Now to find a vet that will diagnose him as being AD(H)D -- with some breeds that shouldn't be too hard...

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks