ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Blanched Dubois
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

i listened to her words even though I didn't want to...

Posted 06-18-13 at 04:28 PM by Blanched Dubois
Updated 06-18-13 at 04:35 PM by Blanched Dubois (missed a couple words!!!)
hi i have adhd and other labels - i do fit all the symptoms to varying degrees and the only thing i notice about 'me' is that my mouth and my words cause people to believe some really amazing things and it's none of my concern,

that sounds arrogant....fine line there from 'confidence' - all matters naught without a caring heart to me

So i'm following an urge to stop seeking Dr's and accept that I've got an internal guidance that has what it needs - is open to good advise and basically will keep going forward considering 'failure' just one way it didn't work and it's all a numbers game.

That's it for today cus i experienced the truth in the statement 'it's apt to be mighty interesting when the sacred comes to call'
by the lady who speaks some powerful truths here -imo. Helps cut out the extraneous nonsense.

ie; frame of reference for an Adhd'r...heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...1CslIpO3M&NR=1
Facebook Twitter Submit "i listened to her words even though I didn't want to..." to Digg Submit "i listened to her words even though I didn't want to..." to del.icio.us Submit "i listened to her words even though I didn't want to..." to StumbleUpon Submit "i listened to her words even though I didn't want to..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1145 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks