ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Sleep etc,

Posted 08-11-13 at 07:02 AM by zannie
Sleep alludes me yet again. It is so disruptive to only sleep a couple of hours a night as seems to happen quite often lately.

But today I must get some laundry done despite my wish to crawl back into bed and sleep at least for a little while.

Today we go to my daughters nephew's birthday party he is turning 4 and very adorable. I guess I could be his step grandmother cause he is the son of my daughter's half brother and although he never lived with us I have known him since he was 6 years old.

My daughter recently went to Rwanda with her dad who is Rwandese. It was a great learning experience for her to get a chance to know her culture. Her brother suggests that we go to Rwanda when - one day - he takes his son there. If only money wasn't such a problem I would love to do that. I have to get it together and pay bills on time and try to save even a little bit of money every month.

I will start giving S. an allowance so that she can learn to deal with money. If she runs out I have to be strong and consistent (consistency - or lack of it - has created a difficult to change - although I a trying - disipline problem with S.) about not giving her more money unless it is really import

I love her so much and I wish I could be a better mother to her. Thank God we never lived with her Dad that would have really messed her up. He is a good guy but problems we would not have been able to deal with.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Sleep etc," to Digg Submit "Sleep etc," to del.icio.us Submit "Sleep etc," to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleep etc," to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2963 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks