ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Blanched Dubois
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

i'm not stoned and stupid - just stupid kinda at times

Posted 12-07-13 at 07:52 PM by Blanched Dubois
“Be wild; that is how to clear the river. The river does not flow in polluted, we manage that. The river does not dry up, we block it. If we want to allow it its freedom, we have to allow our ideational lives to be let loose, to stream, letting anything come, initially censoring nothing. That is creative life. It is made up of divine paradox. To create one must be willing to be stone stupid, to sit upon a throne on top of a ******* and spill rubies from one’s mouth. Then the river will flow, then we can stand in the stream of it raining down.”
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Women Who Run With The Wolves
Facebook Twitter Submit "i'm not stoned and stupid - just stupid kinda at times" to Digg Submit "i'm not stoned and stupid - just stupid kinda at times" to del.icio.us Submit "i'm not stoned and stupid - just stupid kinda at times" to StumbleUpon Submit "i'm not stoned and stupid - just stupid kinda at times" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2683 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks