ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

school, my daughter

Posted 09-05-14 at 05:19 AM by zannie
I am relieved to say my 16 year old daughter is back at her previous highschool. She had a very rough adjustment to grade 9 a couple of years ago and she ended up having so much anxiety she was unable to go to school at all for several months.

Last year she went to an amazing program and although they only offered 3 credit courses. It was invaluable. She had group - where they discussed anxiety, depression as while as strategies. Also once a week they had yoga. And a remarkable child and youth worker was always available if the kids (eight only) needed to talk.

I feel truly blessed to have had this opportunity for my daughter!!!!!
Facebook Twitter Submit "school, my daughter" to Digg Submit "school, my daughter" to del.icio.us Submit "school, my daughter" to StumbleUpon Submit "school, my daughter" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4547 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    yay! i'm so happy for you, zannie, and for your daughter

best to you both xx

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks