ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > ThomasKathySD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

How can you control anger?

Posted 07-14-09 at 05:00 PM by ThomasKathySD
The times I really get angery is at the PSP2, my wife,I even yell at the TV some times. How can I injoy/dispise the anger, I'm geting confused. What can I really do to keep it in check?
Facebook Twitter Submit "How can you control anger?" to Digg Submit "How can you control anger?" to del.icio.us Submit "How can you control anger?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How can you control anger?" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1882 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old

Jobs

I find it hard for me to get a job, because I just want it to fall into my lap. Is that wrong to wish for. At the same time I don't expect it to happen just like that. I know I have to go out and find the job I want, but some times you don't get what you want. So you have to keep on trying until you get that job. After I get the job I need to keep the job, and save up my checks for something I want or need.
  2. Old
    In regards to the anger thing, I know this is a simple explanation but just try and tell yourself that getting angry wont solve anything and it wont even make you less upset so don't even bother. next time you drop your keys some other small inconvenience just let it go or say "whoops" and get it. Don't let the bad get to you and you'll feel better.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks