ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > smerila_6
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Procrastinators meeting here!!!!

Posted 10-11-09 at 08:41 PM by smerila_6
What is the thing you procrastinate the most?

Why do you feel you don't get these things done?

If you could change how you do things how would you do it?

If anyone has any ideas, web sites, ect....
please post them.

I WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE A LEARNING ADVENTURE.

Sylvia
Facebook Twitter Submit "Procrastinators meeting here!!!!" to Digg Submit "Procrastinators meeting here!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Procrastinators meeting here!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Procrastinators meeting here!!!!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2428 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old

Procrastinators meeting here!!!!

Ok we can start with figuring out a time that everyone can meet or sharing emails.

I would like to do a couple of days a week. Maybe Monday, Wed, and then again Friday. We can put down what we need to get done and let each other know what we have done to get it finished.

If not work on ideas or maybe someone has encountered the same situation.

Sylvia

I can do about any night.
  2. Old
    Hi Sylvia - found you. I know that speaking for myself, the only thing that would work is to set up a specific time slot and have someone specific to be accountable to right at the end of that hour.

You see, I need very tight bounderies to keep me in check, otherwise, you guessed it, I procrastinate. I would be happy to partner with anyone else who would like to use this method.

BTW, I've been procrastinating ALL DAY by being on this forum, posting and reading. But hey, something productive may come out of this.

Thanks for setting this up.

P.S. I've got a great name for our little group:

Procrastinators United Against Procrastination
    or we could be
    Procrastinators Against Procrastination and then we could be PUP's !

Ok, time for me to go...........................

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks