ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Misfit
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Starting Adderall

Posted 10-13-09 at 05:40 PM by Misfit
I started 20mg of Adderal XR yesterday. I haven't noticed much yet. I don't know how long it takes before one really notices it.

I was on Concerta before...like Ritalin it helped, but wasn't amaizing. I have heard that Adderall is a lot stronger, so I am hoping that it will make a significant difference. I have to admit I am also hoping for the weight loss side effect. My metabolism sucks!
Facebook Twitter Submit "Starting Adderall" to Digg Submit "Starting Adderall" to del.icio.us Submit "Starting Adderall" to StumbleUpon Submit "Starting Adderall" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2330 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I noticed the affects right away. I started on the tablets, then went on to xr capsules, then returned to tabs. Currently, I usually only take it once or twice a week and I always notice the effects within an hour, usually within 20 minutes, at least the amphetamine effects (increased energy and reduced appetite). The capsules had a much more subtle effect on me, so it was harder to notice.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks