ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > livinginchaos
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Brian Andreas Quotes

Posted 11-29-09 at 02:36 AM by livinginchaos
Magic
She tapped her finger & nothing happened & she thought she had lost her magic, but it had only changed & it took her awhile to figure it out.

Flying Woman
For a long time, she flew only when she thought no one else was watching.

Post It
Has found the real problem with Post-it Notes is that they don't stick in your head.

Selves to Agree
I think my life would be easier, she said, if I could just get my selves to agree on something.

Hoping to Fall
Leaning out as far as she can, hoping she'll fall soon, so she can stop worrying about whether it will happen or not.

Falling Into Place
deciding everything is falling into place perfectly as long as you don't get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly.

No Idea
I've had some of my best conversations with strangers, she said, because they have no idea who they're dealing with.

Magic
She tapped her finger & nothing happened & she thought she had lost her magic, but it had only changed & it took her awhile to figure it out.

Night Demons
When she played her music even the night demons stopped their work & it took them some time to remember what it was they were doing & the best of them had no stomach for it for a long time after that.

Free Time
King of Hearts idly playing a game of people

Flying Woman
For a long time, she flew only when she thought no one else was watching.

Solid Effort
It's taken me a long time to get here, he said, so I don't really care if it's wrong.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Brian Andreas Quotes" to Digg Submit "Brian Andreas Quotes" to del.icio.us Submit "Brian Andreas Quotes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Brian Andreas Quotes" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3001 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks