ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > It is what it is, or is it?
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

When all of the thoughts in my head, finally come together and make sense...
Rate this Entry

It's now 3 am and why am I still awake?

Posted 01-15-10 at 04:02 AM by ToadysFroggy
Updated 01-15-10 at 03:45 PM by ToadysFroggy (addendum)
I am so overdue in going to sleep. My bedtime is 11pm Eastern Time and I can't fall asleep...it is not like my brain is full of all kinds of non-related thoughts or ideas that are all fighting to get out.

I just can't sleep...

This is not good! I should have been asleep hours ago! I thought if I put my iPod on and instead of actually listening directly to the music, I would just concentrate on one instrument playing but that just made my brain work, instead of relaxing.

I can't think of anything else to say, maybe I am finally tired and we all can get some sleep...

See you all whenever!

Side note: I realized why I couldn't sleep...I drank two iced teas yesterday and I am allergic and very sensitive to caffeine so between that and my Vyvanse, I could not wind down...note to self: drink decaffeinated herbal tea from now on!
Facebook Twitter Submit "It's now 3 am and why am I still awake?" to Digg Submit "It's now 3 am and why am I still awake?" to del.icio.us Submit "It's now 3 am and why am I still awake?" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's now 3 am and why am I still awake?" to Google
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks