ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > godessnoelle
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Pastaroni sucks

Posted 02-08-10 at 07:21 PM by godessnoelle
Updated 02-11-10 at 08:45 PM by godessnoelle (just cuz)
All the fabulous 20 cent foods that fueled my early 20ís like Pastaroni and Top Ramin, and Mc Donalds have become so more than unappealing. Iím not sure exactly how adderall works, does it make you lose weight because food tastes less desirable or do you lose weight regardless of what you eat. I think I stood in front of my open fridge door for about 15 minutes trying to figure out what could stomach, before opening the freezer and pulling out a frozen dinner nuking it, taking two bites, throwing it into the fridge and standing there for 15 minutes with the door open trying to figure out what I could stomach. For the record I have not lost any weight on this drug, though I hear itís one of its side effects. No Iím 144 always no matter what.. Itís been that way for the last 3 years. I never gain, I never loose. But I do love food, so not being appetized is less than expectable for me. Not to mention, being hungrier later which is not too healthy.. Now the foods I like are protein shakes, carrots, and water.. I need more crave food, darn it!
On the other hand a pleasant side effect of this is my lack of interest in Alcohol and cigarettes. Coming from being a bit of a party/social butterfly animal to a reclusive student this is a good thing. The mere Idea of having a glass of wine is so completely unappealing as opposed to how Iíd crave a glass of red knowing one glass usually turns into 2 that turns into a painful headache the next morning. I find the switch in my beverage interest amusing..
Facebook Twitter Submit "Pastaroni sucks" to Digg Submit "Pastaroni sucks" to del.icio.us Submit "Pastaroni sucks" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pastaroni sucks" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1799 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks