ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Mission Log: Major Tom, present location coordinates...unknown
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Captains log of troubleshooting steps taken, results and analysis of physical, emotional and intellectual response.

Documentation to aid in resolution of known corruption in operation system code language translation and possible multiple shorts in circuit wiring, resulting in CPU malfunction.

(Research notes may include but are not limited to to following; frustration, whining, fear, anger, grief, denial and extremely dark and dry humor...please consult your owner's manual for interraction warnings before opening)
Rate this Entry

Sorry, I've been shot in the face with a laser...

Posted 03-06-10 at 01:39 AM by carped1em
I love the fact that it is an actual job, and not technical enough to require a college degree, to shoot someone with a laser. Even curiouser is that it is common for people to pay money to be shot repeatedly by laser, in nearly every part of their body, face and genitals being most common.

I get shot in both locations for hair removal and I just paid for a more powerful laser to shoot off the top few layers of my face today.
I look like a radiation burn victim that will allegedly transform into a baby a** smooth skinned hottie in 7-10 days.

I think it's amusing that I was shot in the face with a laser hundreds of times and then walked across the parking lot to get coffee and a ginger cookie.
If that were in a scifi novel even 15 years ago, one would think I were some sort of cyborg or something...
Facebook Twitter Submit "Sorry, I've been shot in the face with a laser..." to Digg Submit "Sorry, I've been shot in the face with a laser..." to del.icio.us Submit "Sorry, I've been shot in the face with a laser..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Sorry, I've been shot in the face with a laser..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2277 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    it is not out of the question that you might become a cyborg in the near future. Perhaps with your OWN laser which you may use to beautify the world through selective hair removal!!!

tomorrow the world and all that...

cheers!
  2. Old
    LOLOLOL!!! that's actually something I chew on frequently, the cyborg part though I would not rule out the hair removal aspect... I would really prefer to be a traveling s'more fairy...
    I wonder if the eye movement devices or new brainwave mapping systems for controllers/keyboards/mobile devices would ever be able to work for AD/HD brains of my extremity, or really any for that matter. hey, I should google that...

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks