ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > jdshook
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

38 and exhausted

Posted 04-12-10 at 01:15 PM by jdshook
Aside from the fact that I never feel like I can keep up with my daily living activities with 2 girls, my body just doesn't feel like it can. All my muscles hurt and its so mentally drainging trying to get anything done anyway but now my body can't hang. What should I do? I take adderall xr 20 mg. Also HAVE to take Ambien to sleep at night. I am so drained feel like I'm 90. I don't have a good pysch regimen, my family doctor gives me my meds and when I have brakedown I go to a LCSW who doesn't really help anyway. My husband thinks ADD is just bull**** excuse to be lazy. Any advice and anyone know a really good place to go in Little Rock, AR?
Facebook Twitter Submit "38 and exhausted" to Digg Submit "38 and exhausted" to del.icio.us Submit "38 and exhausted" to StumbleUpon Submit "38 and exhausted" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1598 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Im a new mom and Ive found balancing work, the house, and a 2 year old sooo exhausting. Do you drink a lot of caffine? I found after I cut back on that for about a week I suprisingly had more energy. I also started setting aside some "me" time where i do some yoga stretches and take a warm bath and I feel amazingly refreshed. My problem is that I find it hard to always fit that me time into my busy schedule and to keep away from my usual 4 cups of coffee. If you can discipline yourself into making some sort of routine where you can unwind and relax it really helps with the physical aches and the overwhelmed feelings.
  2. Old
    I don't drink coffee but I have actually heard coffee is good for people with ADHD. I think I need to make lists and follow them step by step. Get a schedule going and get something done. I had a major set back when we got a bulldog and he peed all over my carpet in my house and now not only do I have to clean and put away all the clothes and clutter but now I have to steam clean my carpets too. Every single room in my house is a total mess and I don't know where to start. All the clothes are dirty for four people. I do things every night but you can't even tell. I'm so overwhelmed.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks