ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > All Of This and So Much More
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

These writings mainly focus on lost love, heartache, loneliness in my disorderly world, misunderstanding.

Anger, Fire, Hate, Suffocation.

please enjoy my writings.

-Louder Than Love- ( Jeramy)
Rate this Entry

Thanks. to U

Posted 06-14-10 at 10:36 PM by Louder Than Love
My mother... has cancer, and not the fun kind.
And yes , that's terribe and all... but does it give her the right to treat everyone around her like complete manure?

just tonight...
an argument excalated ( i dont raise my voice and participate in these silly yelling matches )
to the point where she said "I would rather die tonight than to ever live with you"

this all started from me spending 5.00. FIVE dollars, on some back alley herbal remember chill out stuff....

I'm out of words for this now...
Facebook Twitter Submit "Thanks. to U" to Digg Submit "Thanks. to U" to del.icio.us Submit "Thanks. to U" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thanks. to U" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4067 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    My mother lived with me when my youngest was just born, and hospice was helping. It was very hard, because mom knew she was dying and losing control.... I think your mom is trying to keep holding on, maintaining some level of control. It's hard. Go talk to yourself outloud and acknowledge how hard it is. It will help with guilt later after she is gone. But just so you know, my mom died and I'd do anything to have her back in the bedroom screaming my name ...
  2. Old
    .. what I meant .. it may have not sounded the way I intended it, but she would call me and i'd be doing so many other things with the children, or cooking and she seemed to demand such attention... it was not lack of love for her, but I was busy so busy

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks