ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Laserfocus
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Blogs, We Have Blogs?

Posted 08-06-10 at 12:58 AM by Laserfocus
I didn't know there was a place to write a blog on here. Who knew?

This one will be short, but my patience is starting to grow short on do you tell people you have ADHD or do you not tell them. Change is never desired and when it happens, it is usually resisted.

Do we really need to make our own careers, lives, and relationships even more difficult than they already are because everyone else won't understand?

So I forget; write it down and I will remember. Frustrated by what I missed? Why is it so much trouble to make me a list? I need encouragement. Wow; you can't say good job??? I am little late; oh look I missed my water cooler date.

Why will I work researching a solution and you are surprised that I have not moved on; I am that dedicated and can't stop.

I am Laserfocus.

Of all things that we may not be accepted for is an issue with our brain and then have to feel bad about it.

Does this seem right to you?
Facebook Twitter Submit "Blogs, We Have Blogs?" to Digg Submit "Blogs, We Have Blogs?" to del.icio.us Submit "Blogs, We Have Blogs?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blogs, We Have Blogs?" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1389 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks