ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Mission Log: Major Tom, present location coordinates...unknown
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Captains log of troubleshooting steps taken, results and analysis of physical, emotional and intellectual response.

Documentation to aid in resolution of known corruption in operation system code language translation and possible multiple shorts in circuit wiring, resulting in CPU malfunction.

(Research notes may include but are not limited to to following; frustration, whining, fear, anger, grief, denial and extremely dark and dry humor...please consult your owner's manual for interraction warnings before opening)
Rate this Entry

and now for something completely different...

Posted 12-06-10 at 01:18 PM by carped1em
It seems like my last post was a lifetime ago, two or three really.
Where to begin should be obvious, but so much has transpired since my last post, I don't know that I really want to spend my entire day writing in reverse...
Facebook Twitter Submit "and now for something completely different..." to Digg Submit "and now for something completely different..." to del.icio.us Submit "and now for something completely different..." to StumbleUpon Submit "and now for something completely different..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4092 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks