ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > 10 Things To Do While Soaking In The Tub.
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

A quick and efficient mid-life crisis.

Posted 05-25-08 at 09:52 PM by Asylum
Its my birthday. I should be married to some hopeless slob who refuses to give up drinking and raising rug-rabbits by now. God, where did the time go?? I am not going to have a meltdown - i'm not! I'm going to . . to clean my house and go grocery shopping and buy new sneakers and do grown-up things! I am not going to write very bad and self-indulgent poetry and wallow in pity and self-doubt and drink too much! I'm going to walk my dog and yell at people who don't give way at roundabouts like a normal person, because i'm normal, okay??!!! I'm just like everyone else goddammit!!!!! - I am not surrounded by a wierd green glow, i don't make beeping sounds in public and soon, some nice guy will ask me out for coffee and ask me what baby names i prefer, or so help me, i will store up enough explosives to dismantle most of the earths landmass!!!!!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!
Okay, breathe. . . .
Facebook Twitter Submit "A quick and efficient mid-life crisis." to Digg Submit "A quick and efficient mid-life crisis." to del.icio.us Submit "A quick and efficient mid-life crisis." to StumbleUpon Submit "A quick and efficient mid-life crisis." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4701 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Yay!

Green glow pretty if accessorized well, and beep beep noises get beep beep guys, which can be fun if they also come wit a sleep timer or volume control or both. Scientists prove.

If all else fails, save me seat for aforewarned BOOM day. I will sell teeshirst and split proceeds with you and "save the narwhal" society!

2. Old
    Happy belated Birthday!
  3. Old
    Why have rug rabbits? They scare me....

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks