ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Analysis of a Life Lived Attentively
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

A random teen aimlessly wanders through her rambling life. Read her writings here!
Rate this Entry

Sour worms & writing

Posted 06-18-08 at 11:02 PM by Raine_
Apparently Adderall does not inhibit me from hyperfocusing on non-productive endeavors such as web surfing. So I will now resort to old-school tactics and tease myself with a reward of sour gummy worms and an hour of writing time if I finish the task my mother gave me by the end of the evening. We shall see if I rise to the...bait!

Facebook Twitter Submit "Sour worms & writing" to Digg Submit "Sour worms & writing" to del.icio.us Submit "Sour worms & writing" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sour worms & writing" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1983 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Well, well, didja? The suspense is killing me, and now that I see sour gummy worms up close, I wish I hadn't. They look like salted rainbows.
  2. Old
    are u trying to jepordise my diet?
    just looking at those worms covered in calorie-laden sugar added 20 pounds to my curvaciously sexy figure.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks