ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > IndigoGal
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

To Live, To Love, To Be

Posted 06-21-08 at 05:01 AM by IndigoGal
I was a bit full on, a bit intense, hyperfocussing on my interest to the exclusion of everything else. It changed my personality, it changed who I was. I effectively lost myself.
In searching for something, I lost what was already mine.
It was meant to be personal but it turned into a spectacle.

Perspective is everything. If you don't know the context, you dont know the full story. Maybe you will never know.

My words are spoken without understood intentions. Misunderstood, judged..

In observing, experimenting, analysing, I forgot to live life. Living soley inside my mind is no place to live.

Family, friends, people are the essence of life. I pushed them away, focussing on myself, my own goals..Without love, life is hollow. My hollow shell needs refilling.

My life's goal is just to live, to love, to be.
Facebook Twitter Submit "To Live, To Love, To Be" to Digg Submit "To Live, To Love, To Be" to del.icio.us Submit "To Live, To Love, To Be" to StumbleUpon Submit "To Live, To Love, To Be" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1918 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Thank you. I began a response to your blog and as I wrote it that response became, first poetic, then a poem unto itself.

Does that make sense make sense to you?

I didn't write the poem as a comment on your heartfelt blog, instead, my comment became a poem?

I hope so.

The poem's here if you want to see it. Otherwise, just know I'm grateful for your blog.

Peace,

Zoom
  2. Old
    I understand.
    The poem was brilliant.
    Thank you.
  3. Old
    I just wondered..do you follow the New Age beliefs about the different auras? I dont but I'm interested in learning about different religions/beliefs.
    I really don't know much about it all but keen to hear your opinions.
    thanks.
  4. Old
    I'm touched. We will have wonderful discussions, I can see that. The things you ask about here cover a lot of ground, so please pm me, and I'll share what I can, gladly.

Peace. And thank you.
  5. Old
    Yeah I have to actually write or speak my thoughts before I can see them.

All I want is to be able to speak my own truth without the fear of judgement.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks