ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Nerdy Optimist
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I have baggage?? *my rambles*

Posted 06-27-08 at 02:13 AM by Nerdy Optimist
Maybe I need a man with big muscles then huh? So he says I have baggage. Is that because I have kids? I have noticed when and if I meet a member of the male species and feel a connection, I let my mouth run a marathon. I am seeing it is not the best thing!! My past is my past but I would not be who I am today if it were not for my past. The experiences, the toil, bearing fruit of love, pricked by life's thorns. I surely thought he would see the strong woman in me. Instead he chose to see "Baggage". Having never been in a REAL relationship or been in love, It makes me mourn. If a guy just so happens to take interest in me, we chat for a while and get along, yes he likes my witty attitude and the fact I am Ms. Happy Go Lucky. Will he be able to understand the other facets of me and my merry go round mind? I sit here and look at this June Bug buzzing here and there and slamming into the wall or the light fixture. That is exactly how my life has been. I am making up for 10 yrs of life I have not been able to take charge of. I want a man to accept me for the woman I was then, notice the growth. I want a man to accept me for the woman I have become, and the woman I will become in the future. I want to know what it is like to hold hands in public. I want to feel his hand touch mine without a reason. I want to cook for someone and have him appreciate it. I want to belong. I will always be an individual, but I want to be an individual with somebody. I daydream (Often!) and see what I want. Is there anybody out there that wants the same thing? People say having ADHD/ADD is a disability I totally disagree in fact we are the most abled beings. We may be UNable to sit still for very long. I have come to realize we are closet geniuses!! Creativity, the ability to improvise, I know when it comes to science ie. Molecular Science, DNA, Genetics and Genetic Therapy I can focus and stay focused. We are curious and yearn to learn more (assuming you are interested in it) Im done rambling for now. Ill be back later..
~J
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	curiosity.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	9  
Facebook Twitter Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to Digg Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to del.icio.us Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to StumbleUpon Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1780 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Keep hoping, and looking. They're out there.
  2. Old
    I have decided not to look at all. Hopefully the wind blows someone my way. Someone said i should incorporate other colors into my wardrobe other than hues of black. haha.. That would not be me!! Thanks for the comment. I was beginning to think everybody on here were phantoms.

"The best non-pharmacological treatment for ADD is exercise, sex, and humor. — Dr. Ned Hallowell, Co-author of Driven to Distraction.
  3. Old
    I like black, and the varying shades of black. But we have cats, and I can't stand little cat hairs or fuzzy stuff on my black clothes... it's a bit of a "pet peeve" of mine.

Some of us are real! I guarantee it!
  4. Old
    I can relate. I don't have any advice or words of wisdom as I have yet to find a resolution to my own relationship troubles. I just keep trying.
  5. Old
    Quote:
    I have decided not to look at all. Hopefully the wind blows someone my way.
    Procrastination is a b*tch!

Gah! Don't wear black all the time! Throw on some colour, bring out those eyes and show off the skin!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks