ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Nerdy Optimist
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

I have baggage?? *my rambles*

Posted 06-27-08 at 02:13 AM by Nerdy Optimist
Maybe I need a man with big muscles then huh? So he says I have baggage. Is that because I have kids? I have noticed when and if I meet a member of the male species and feel a connection, I let my mouth run a marathon. I am seeing it is not the best thing!! My past is my past but I would not be who I am today if it were not for my past. The experiences, the toil, bearing fruit of love, pricked by life's thorns. I surely thought he would see the strong woman in me. Instead he chose to see "Baggage". Having never been in a REAL relationship or been in love, It makes me mourn. If a guy just so happens to take interest in me, we chat for a while and get along, yes he likes my witty attitude and the fact I am Ms. Happy Go Lucky. Will he be able to understand the other facets of me and my merry go round mind? I sit here and look at this June Bug buzzing here and there and slamming into the wall or the light fixture. That is exactly how my life has been. I am making up for 10 yrs of life I have not been able to take charge of. I want a man to accept me for the woman I was then, notice the growth. I want a man to accept me for the woman I have become, and the woman I will become in the future. I want to know what it is like to hold hands in public. I want to feel his hand touch mine without a reason. I want to cook for someone and have him appreciate it. I want to belong. I will always be an individual, but I want to be an individual with somebody. I daydream (Often!) and see what I want. Is there anybody out there that wants the same thing? People say having ADHD/ADD is a disability I totally disagree in fact we are the most abled beings. We may be UNable to sit still for very long. I have come to realize we are closet geniuses!! Creativity, the ability to improvise, I know when it comes to science ie. Molecular Science, DNA, Genetics and Genetic Therapy I can focus and stay focused. We are curious and yearn to learn more (assuming you are interested in it) Im done rambling for now. Ill be back later..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	curiosity.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	9  
Facebook Twitter Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to Digg Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to StumbleUpon Submit "I have baggage?? *my rambles*" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1824 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

1. Old
    Keep hoping, and looking. They're out there.
  2. Old
    I have decided not to look at all. Hopefully the wind blows someone my way. Someone said i should incorporate other colors into my wardrobe other than hues of black. haha.. That would not be me!! Thanks for the comment. I was beginning to think everybody on here were phantoms.

"The best non-pharmacological treatment for ADD is exercise, sex, and humor. — Dr. Ned Hallowell, Co-author of Driven to Distraction.
  3. Old
    I like black, and the varying shades of black. But we have cats, and I can't stand little cat hairs or fuzzy stuff on my black clothes... it's a bit of a "pet peeve" of mine.

Some of us are real! I guarantee it!
  4. Old
    I can relate. I don't have any advice or words of wisdom as I have yet to find a resolution to my own relationship troubles. I just keep trying.
  5. Old
    I have decided not to look at all. Hopefully the wind blows someone my way.
    Procrastination is a b*tch!

Gah! Don't wear black all the time! Throw on some colour, bring out those eyes and show off the skin!
Total Trackbacks 0