ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > crazymadchick
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

hey everyone...newbie here...anyone wanna chat?

Posted 07-02-08 at 03:41 PM by crazymadchick
Hi there, The name is Lou im 27 and i am a single parent to a 6yr old boy. He has recently been diagnosed with adhd, it has been a hard few months with all the test and asssments, not to mention the yrs of dealing with a very hyper child lol.

I am here to find people in the same situation or in fact anybody who wishes to chat

Anyway i hope you all take care and have lots of fun xx
Facebook Twitter Submit "hey everyone...newbie here...anyone wanna chat?" to Digg Submit "hey everyone...newbie here...anyone wanna chat?" to del.icio.us Submit "hey everyone...newbie here...anyone wanna chat?" to StumbleUpon Submit "hey everyone...newbie here...anyone wanna chat?" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1899 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Hello Lou. I signed up here today and am busy telling them all how I'm right etcetc so you're next in the firing line.
    Anywho if you need to chat (that applies to everyone) then hunt me down on MSN messenger, I'm there a fair amount and always willing to give people the benefit of my wit and wisdom (or complete twaddle, it's all the same to me).
  2. Old
    Hi Lou,

I too have an ADHD child, he is 5. I can totally relate to the craziness that you have experienced. If you ever want to chat let me know.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks