ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > SuperChan
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Questions in my head

Posted 07-03-08 at 03:43 PM by SuperChan
I haven't been on the forums lately due to life events which have caused the questions in my head. Here are just some of the things I've been contemplating.

When did I start worrying about everyone else and not me? Should I do that? Why am I compelled to do so? I often hinder relationships rather than help.

What exactly is life? How does one proceed through life without massive changes; they can't. So is life a cycle of changes?

Why is is so hard to finish what I start? Or start my grand ideas? How do I stay consistent in follow through?
Facebook Twitter Submit "Questions in my head" to Digg Submit "Questions in my head" to del.icio.us Submit "Questions in my head" to StumbleUpon Submit "Questions in my head" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2845 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    It seems to be time to start worrying about the most important person..you. Life is what you choose to make it. You can make it wonderful if you desire. Do something for you and maye the grand ideas should start medium sized...you can do it..don't give up!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks