ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Uneek1
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

New book idea....

Posted 08-23-08 at 06:17 PM by Uneek1
Ok, so I haven't done anything with my romance novel lately. LOL. Not for a LONG time!

Now.....I was thinking about my death. Usually I kinda shy away from it just not wanting to think of it. Like making a will about how I want to be buried. Blah. Now...thanks to BattleGround Earth (with Tommy Lee and Ludicris) I've decided I want to be cremated. I can be more creative than I thought with my ashes! Used to pictured ashes being thrown around in the persons favorite outdoor location (have no idea where I'd want to be scattered) or being kept in an urn (definately not for me. Don't know why).

Yes, I'm getting to the point of this blog....Keep with me.

Thanks to Team Tommy Lee and Gene Simmons (if you don't watch Battleground Earth, you're probably thinking, "HUH???") I learned I could be mixed in paint and some lucky person could paint with me! Hmmm...but no thanks. Here's where my ADD overactive imagination comes in! I could send my ashes (well, I personally can't) to Stephen King (technically not him but whoever makes his books) and be put into the pages of a Stephen King novel! How cool would that be?? Personally, I wouldn't but I love that thought... Somebody suggested put your ashes in your biography so when people buy your book, they're buying a piece of you. That's cool too!

Uh-oh...Late from break!

Anyways! Horror novel. Really evil guy dies. His ashes end up in the paper in the pages of a book and.......(don't know yet)

Cool, huh? Now don't steal my idea!

Gotta go!
Later!
Facebook Twitter Submit "New book idea...." to Digg Submit "New book idea...." to del.icio.us Submit "New book idea...." to StumbleUpon Submit "New book idea...." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2581 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Nice. I especially liked your thoughts at the second paragraph. I've given my casing's destiny some thought too. I decided the most ideal and least morbid way to have things done.

I would be cremated, and then mixed with spring water (from somewhere in my home state). Then my family would take the product on a small aircraft on a stormy day I would be sprayed in a mist out of the plane so I could rain down across a vacant forest below, on the leaves and the bark and the mud.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks