ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > justcallmedorie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08

Posted 09-14-08 at 08:02 AM by justcallmedorie
Here's my list of 5 things I'm grateful for today. Apparently I'm not going to be doing this every day, but 3-4 times a week is still good for my soul.

1. The replacement keyboard for my laptop is in and I don't have to send back the old one (I'm missing an F12 key and they had to replace the whole freaking keyboard, meaning I have to replace the whole freaking keyboard, NOT a pleasant thought, and I'm not going to do it until I absolutely have to now, rather than immediately, whew). Yikes - I promised no run-on sentences, didn't I? Sorry.

2. The parts to fix my TBird were covered under the extended warranty I bought and she's all better now.

3. I'm s l o w l y getting my belongings back in some sort of order after my 24-yo daughter moved back home and I had to give up her old room with 6 years of my accumulated "stuff" in it...

4. My dog and granddog are playing together nicely, keeping each other occupied and exercised.

5. I'm taking Bertha (my pickup truck) to the doctor this week. Her four-wheel drive hasn't worked right in a couple of years and I'm going to get that fixed (sadly though, no warranty, she's a '99 model). Also, her transmission is slipping and that's got to be taken care of. You can bet THAT little repair won't make it to this list, at least dollar-wise. Oh well, it's still cheaper than a new truck and I love my Bertha.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08" to Digg Submit "Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08" to del.icio.us Submit "Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08" to StumbleUpon Submit "Five things I am grateful for 9/14/08" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1451 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks