ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Dciv
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

OOOooooooOOO

Posted 09-25-08 at 07:09 AM by Dciv
OOOOooooOOO a blooooog. It's like coming into a brand new empty apartment. WOW look at the walls. The color is like those purple candies my dad had in his night stand. (Yes, when I was a kid I would scavenge for candy everywhere.) Wow…I don’t know what to do.

It’s like fine china. I don’t want to mess it all up.
Mom: “don’t use the china dishes, that’s for guests.”
Me: “ Mother!, I beg to differ! But I would like to eat cereal in style.” (I talked like that when I was 5.)

WOW!! I guess I can talk about myself in here. I guess. I guess someone could read this if they need help sleeping. I guess.

This is cool. With the exception of bragging to strangers about myself. I never really talk about myself.

I am wondering if there are any rules. Like:
You have to be grammatically Correct.

You can't misspell words because it's not right. (But would you do it once in a while so I can correct you and sound smart.) I am a good wing man for smarty pants.

You can't talk about your stool, it doesn't matter if it looks like a fire truck.

Facebook Twitter Submit "OOOooooooOOO" to Digg Submit "OOOooooooOOO" to del.icio.us Submit "OOOooooooOOO" to StumbleUpon Submit "OOOooooooOOO" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1660 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    This is me 5 hours later. Looking at my post. I am totally ashamed. This blog doesnt make any sense.
  2. Old
    your blog is totally AWESOME!! i love its weirdness.
    did you realize the weird is a weird word? "i before e except after c." but not in the word weird. thats weird lol.
  3. Old
    Are you mann hund machine?

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks