ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Anna000
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Follow your passion.....

Posted 09-29-08 at 11:32 AM by Anna000
Should work a bottom of the pile job for years to survive; what is the value of following your passion within your job; should we focus on getting professional help to find the the strength socially to rise above that which one struggles so you will be able to make a positive difference in life???

I have worked in a fish factory where people were literally falling of the line with exhaustion. If you didn't work the hours they would threaten your job and you could be easily replaced.

I've worked in disability. I can tell you that the heads of these organisations often have about as much respect for there staff as they do their so called 'clients'.

You are replaceable and therefore treated as such.

And all the while your gifts, your brilliance, is lost in the struggle to keep the rat wheel turning.

I can tell you, in my life, I have worked with people with disbilities because I am passionate about it, ; I have spent much of this time hoping that a truck will hit me and it will be all over.

Running the rat wheel I call it. If you have a life less ordinary, I believe that it is important to live a life less ordinary. Be all that you can be in that that God has gifted you in. Follow YOUR passion.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Follow your passion....." to Digg Submit "Follow your passion....." to del.icio.us Submit "Follow your passion....." to StumbleUpon Submit "Follow your passion....." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1756 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks